Note

Hello! 

So, as I'm sure some of you are aware, this fic already exists under another account. I am pawpatrolkid, but, unfortunately, I've been locked out of that account, so I made this one.

I hadn't been on it for a while, so I didn't know about Wattpad's security breach until like a little under a year after it happened. 

I've been in contact with Wattpad Support, and have been since I tried to log in only for my password to have been changed, but there's nothing they can do to help me get the account back considering I made that account in 2015, and I don't even remember the email associated with it.  

I don't remember any of the fics in my library, and I had no drafts, so they can't help me get the account back since they can't verify it's my account. 

Anyways! I noticed some people were asking about why the fics weren't being finished, and it's because I literally couldn't get on. 

So, here I am! Reposting this fic and hopefully finishing it.

I'll be revising this fic and editing the chapters before I post them, since I have to physically rewrite them since you can't copy and paste off of Wattpad, or, it won't let me do it. 

Idk how long this'll take since life is very busy and I write for a lot of other fandoms, and it takes a few hours to rewrite and edit each chapter but I'll try to keep up with this one.

As a side note, if anyone wants to make a new coverpage image for this fic, I'd appreciate it! I no longer have the original one, and I don't have the time to make a new one in MS Paint lol

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope I'll see you in the next few chapters as I get them out!