Enemies With Benefits

OK OK SOME QUICK CONTEXT.

Sam is a cop that his town depends on and Max is just a nobody.

There will be some sex and kinks in this one 😳😳 so uh yeah.

OKOK 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙜𝙤

⠀ ∧__∧ 𝙮𝙤𝙪
(`•ω• )づ__∧
(つ /( •ω•。)
しーJ (nnノ)
𝙈𝙚

✦༝┉┉┉┉┉˚**.☣ ♡ ☣.**˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✦
Sam covered his snout with his paws in great distress, pressing on it slightly which worsened his condition.
He whined softly as tears formed in his eyes.
That poor man.

The cop had napped in his office chair but was pulled back into reality by a caller.

He jolted out of his squeaky office chair and his foot tangled up in the phone wiring which resulted in this accident.

Sam couldn't take the call thanks to his slow and clumsy movements and by the time he even considered picking up the phone it had already stopped ringing which was probably for the best.

An evil laughter could be heard from behind the main entrance of the office as this went down.

At first the lonely doggo thought it had been his mind playing a trick on him but as the laughter didn't fade, Sam realized it had to be someone sneaking around.

He frowned and growled out of pure frustration, quickly getting up on his feet again.

Max, this short lagomorph was peeping in through the small glass window on the door to Samuel's office but the problem was that it was very filthy.
It looked as if it had 37 different diseases.

The rabbit had never seen anything like it before. At first he was hesitant pressing his face against the window but did so anyway as he couldn't find any better ways of spying on the detective.
Not because he actually could see anything.
Sam opened the door to find the little bunny on a chair, face covered in dust.

"Can I help you?"
Max stood still and eventually coughed up a dust ball. A.. Ball of dust.
"Oh yeesh. This is embarrassing."
The rabbit laughed softly, rubbing the back of his head.
Sam grew somewhat upset and disturbed.

"Why were you watching me through the window?"
The bunny acted shocked at first and looked around.

"What? I wasn't watching you at all! I-" The short man quickly had a change of heart and grunted.

"Well excuse YOU! Thanks to your poor cleaning I wasn't able to see anything! I could faintly hear your fat bottom hit the floor!"

"Hey! Don't call my bottom fat!" The police exclaimed, grabbing the bunny by the ears and pulling him into the office.
Before Max could react, Sammy handcuffed the hooligan.

Max fell silent and looked at the metal around his wrists.
"Wow, I've been in this position a few times before. Tsk. Inconvenient."

"Because you are a criminal?"

"I wouldn't call myself a criminal. Maybe a lunatic or a mental patient!"

The dog raised a brow and went back to the door and shut it.

The rabbit thingy then opened his mouth again.

"I've never seen a sadder place in my life."
"Do you have an off button?"
"Ohh I see. You want to push my buttons, big boy?"

Samuel kicked his squeaky gray office-chair out of the way and attempted to read the intruder and his intentions but it was quite difficult.

"What if I Do?"
Sam tilted Max's chin up and studied his expression.