Episode One; Part One

Hi :3! Tis my first story and I hope you enjoy it! I do not own Total Drama (duh) or ANY of these characters except for Casey, Kyle, and Iris. Note: Casey and Kyle will change their outfits throughout the series. /con:" " \ means that a confessional is going on, ex: /con: "He is so annoying!"\. Okay, Asta la Vista kitties! (Your new official name)

Okay that weird confessional is, well, weird so have fun with something else

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris Mclean, host of the hit reality tv show series called "Total Drama", is seen on a motorboat, drinking a mango and papaya smoothie.

"C-Chris?" the intern behind the camera said.

"What do you want?! Can't you see I'm BUSY?!" Chris says, in an annoyed tone.

"We're rolling"

"W-Wait...we ARE?" Chris asked. The cameraman nodded. Chris turned to face the camera.

"Welcome to a new season of Total Drama!" the host exclaimed. "These seasons are passing by so quickly, I'm starting to miss the old, excruciating challenges"

A montage of wipe outs, eliminations, and memorable moments in Total Drama history start to play.

Chris and Chef are wiping away tears and blowing their noses.

"Ahh, the good ol' days, in fact, Chef and I decided that we are bringing back the memories by re-playing your favourite challenges!"

Suddenly, a cruise ship filled with the contestants passed by.

"OMG hi Chris! Hiii!" The superfan, Sierra said gleefully

Chris stared at Sierra with a shocked expression.

"Um... CHEF?!" Chris said, puzzled. "HOW did the cast pass US?!" Chris looked at Chef. "And WHY are you paddling the MOTORboat?!"

"I already told ya!" Chef argued. "The motor stopped working!" He threw an oar at Chris. "Now start rowin' pretty boy!"

Eventually, they made it to the island.

"UM, What took you so LONG?!" A certain C.I.T said.

Ignoring her comment, Chris announced "Welcome victims, to Camp Hoʻomanaʻo'ana,which is the Hawaiian word for 'memory!' I think.."

"It's time to meet the contestants!" Chris declared. "Here's our first contestant, Duncan!" He said as Duncan walked by.

"And here's Owen, Gwen, Heather, Leshawna, Geoff, Izzy, DJ, Lindsay, Bridgette, Trent, Eva, Harold, Courtney, Katie, Sadie, Beth, Cody, Tyler, Justin, Noah, Alejandro aaaaand Sierra!" Chris managed to say all in one breath.

Chris faced the campers. "This season, I am adding THREE new contestants!"

"Are any of them chicas?" Alejandro asked with a hopeful smile, making Heather roll her eyes.

"Calm down, lover boy. One guy and two girls, or should I say, 'chicas' will be joining us this season, please welcome, Iris!" Chris announced.

A girl with a wide smile joined the campers. She had pink hair with bows and baby blue eyes. She was wearing a bright Lolita dress and flats with frilled socks, she also wore frilly gloves. Iris looked like someone from an anime.

"Oh-em-gee! It's SUPER to be here!!" Iris grinned.

"Next, we have Kyle"

A blond guy in a beanie showed up. He had a green hoodie on with dark tattered jeans and converse. He had hazel eyes. Kyle was quite tall and had tannish skin. He wore a frown on his face.