AS SHE LISTENS TO THE SONG

Waiting...waiting for her to finished her piano class...
As she play that song a hundreds of time i know i wont be tired of hearing it over again and again..."what a lovely song" they said.

Looking at her right now while her mentor scolds her for making a mistake,a mistake i never noticed but i only noticed is a perfection meant to be showed for the world. Her mentor look angry,mad at her for making a one mistake no one could've able to noticed.
She started crying, i was shock and i want to hug her and tell her to not cry...but i couldn't do it for i am not allowed to go inside the class.

The next day, saturday, it's her breaktime for her piano class and for school.
But why is she still here practicing? I ask myself
Perhaps i can come to her and tell her how good she plays the piano but her expressions are different from the last times i saw her played the piano,she looks pale,sad,confuse,frustrated!

"gosh,i wanna hug her..."

I suddenly fall asleep,by the beauty of her, the song,the melody calming myself in such a unique,creepy way...perhaps i'm not attracted at her but by the music she brings...she suddenly stop and started again...i woke up and realize she's already gone...

I walk to home and straighfully go to my bed,thinking of the dream i had while sleeping infront of the classroom...

The dream i had
Is that she's finally happy and successful
Credited by many,idolized by everyone,known by celebrities and even become a celebrity herself...while i'm here in the shadows looking at her sitting in this seat,clapping for her,supporting her in small little ways
By giving her those mysterious letters of encouragements.

"I wonder if she ever reads them"

I'm only a person she helped from my troubles and problems,the only person i could relate. As she smiled at me infront of my worries and stress, i too could smile again just from seeing her smile...but not knowing who she is...

Behind that mask

She holds infront of everyone...
I can't understand how it's like to fake yourself from the rest...
But i can imagine her problems...inside those mask of hers...
I want us to runaway
And
Find our dreamland
A land where i can listen to her song, the beautiful piano song she plays
That i'm proud of

I've been coming to her class for days...but right now,this is the first time she...she...she's not here...

It sounds funny...
To think she's not here when she's always here...

It started raining...
The rain it hurted me. Running...for her...not knowing where she is...as the remembrance of the last piano piece she played i heard the song she made a relaxing yet creepy song...

Gasp

"She's...she's leaving..."
"NOOO! NOOO! WHYY ARE YOU LEAVING ME? NOO! THIS CANT HAPPEN! NOO!"

She was crying her heart out in the middle of the streets,seeing her leaving with an unwanted face...

Crying in the middle of the streets while raining...
A romantic scenery in such a depressing tone.

As She run towards her, wiping her tears as she run,running towards her as she found her saviour in the middle of her own crisis in her own mind.

A crisis no one understands except she believe her,only the one who can understand.

But...

What if that saviour of hers,is leaving for another country?

Miya the pianist.

That...i always see her,whenever i play my piano.
I always see her, always even if it's the darkest nights...

I still remember the first time we met.

She look thin. When i first saw her, i fed her, i smiled at her like it's the last i'm gonna see her...but she always follows me...

I remember when she accidentally fall asleep.
It was cute of her i then give her a blanket,she seems peaceful and a great partner to be with.

Her eyes, i was speechless when i first saw her diamond eyes,an eye that deserves to have an owner.

But i can't take her home with me...

That beautiful cat, it's a shame i'm allergic to cats, i always sneeze when there's a cat...

I want us to runaway
And
Find our dreamland...
A land where she can listen to my songs and i will play my songs for her as she fall asleep...
And i can be proud of myself.
For once.

Present

Miya cried while thinking that she'll leave for another country and she won't ever see the cat again...

Gasp

The cat...is running towards me, right in my arms,as miya dropped her luggage and hug the kitten.

"I finally am able to hug her...this is my only wish if she has to go..."

Miya sneeze but a sneeze will not stop her from hugging the precious cat...

A moment has passed
It was a moment the cat won't forget,in fact it was the only happy moment with a sad ending...

The cat has finally said bye to miya.
Miya promised her that she'll return at the same place,same time, same person and cat...

"I'll wait miya,for you i'm ready to wait even if it's a hundred years, an eternity perhaps, i'm ready to wait for the two of us..."

-Miomi

"It's enough for me that you gave me a name, miomi, a name i won't forget."

And a promise i will never forget.

See you miya.