The End?• Peter Parker

!Gender Neutral Reader!

This was the end. Thanos is taking over, Y/N barley knows where anyone they know is. Life as they know it, is over. Tony stood across from Thanos. He had made a plan. The only problem being, How big Thanos was. Everyone looked for desperation hoping this was a dream, the guardians probably wishing they could just fly back to the galaxy.

That's when it all happened, Strange handed over the stone. He told Tony it would be okay, and it was for the best.

Y/N's mind lingered through time. They had their, love, Peter. Not their best friends though. Civil War broke them up. They couldn't stop thinking about if they were even okay.

Thanos just, disappeared. Leaving time, slow, and scary. Who knows how much time went by before the next move. Little did anyone on Tony's side know what had happened to everyone in Wakanda.

Y/N looked back at Quill. He seemed scared, not like your typical 'We have a bad guy to defeat' scared but one that looked like he knew what was happening. Even though he probably didn't. He started to dust. He looked at all of us, scared and worried, he yelled out something before his body, was just gone. Then Drax, and Mantis. No one spoke. Y/N looked at Strange "Please say your not leaving." Y/N said, tears forming. "I can't tell you. If I do, it won't happen. You'll see." He started to dust. And soon he was gone.

Y/N was angry. They had no contact with others, her friends were all nearly dusted. Y/N heard Peter say something. They looked back to Peter, Tony ran over to Peter. "Mr.Stark..." Peter had said, Y/N felt a sudden rush of lightheadedness somehow knowing, They will loose Peter.

"I don't feel so good," Peter finished. Y/N started to cry, they couldn't loose Peter, they loved him so much, it hurt.

His arms turned to dust, as though the rest of his body did.
"PETE," Y/N screamed out, Peter looked over at Y/N,
"I love you alright?"
Y/N's lip trembled, they nodded, "Yes, okay,"
Tony had tears in his eyes, as Peter dusted away.
"FUCK" Y/N screamed out,
"It's okay kid," Tony said, his voice breaking a little.
"I- We lost." Y/N said,
Tony nodded, "Dammit kid, i'm sorry," He started to cry.
"Thanos fucking won, Tony, we have no contact with others and god knows they died too." Y/N cried.

5 almost 6 years later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was Tony's funeral. Peter and many others had came back in a long battle to go back in time, and get the stones.

Peter wrapped his arm around Y/N.
"You okay?" Peter asked,
"Managing, everything is just so different without him. He sold The Avengers Compound." Y/N stated, Peter sighed,
"Makes sense. Should we go find Morgan? She's probably really confused." Peter said,
"Yea."

The rest of the day ached, for everyone. It hurt without him.

"Man i'll miss him," Peter said,
"Of course you will." Y/N sadly smiled,
"Is this the end?" Peter asked,
"What do you mean?" Y/N asked
"Is this the end. Without Tony, is it all over now?" Peter asked, choking on his words as he spoke.
"Only time will tell." Y/N frowned, Peter nodded.
"I guess."

A/N- i'm back 😘