His Concert😍

"Sathya..Sathya..Wake up da.Inaiku concert iruku machan.We need to practise.Dei plzzz"Ram his best friend,bandmate of Sathya waking him up.

Ram:Sathya's best friendCo singer,pianistChildhood sweetheart of SathyaCupid of Sathya's love

Co singer,pianist
Childhood sweetheart of Sathya
Cupid of Sathya's love

Sathya woke up in jerk."Dei athan practise panniyachu la aprom ennada.Thoonganum machan.Please machan".Sathya started his tape record.

Sathish opened the door with a bang making the duo jerk." Dei Sathya,Ram innum practise panlaya.Get up.Practise Karo".Sathya groaned and wake up not before throwing pillow on Sathish.

Sathish-Sathya's best friendManager of Sathya and RamChildhood bestie of Sathya and Ram

Manager of Sathya and Ram
Childhood bestie of Sathya and Ram

Sathya freshened up and started practising with his Band.He sang well and he got the confidence this concert going to be his biggest one.They three sang together,chitchatted,played and had lunch together. All took a nap.

Time Skip:6:30

Sathya got ready in his purple attire and get in his car.Ram sat at backseat while Sathish drive the car.Sathish switch on the fm:

"And Congratulations to all 100 golden ticket winners of Purple Band Concert.Ellarum enjoy pannunga.Makkale do watch the big concert of Sathya presented by your famous and favorite fm station namma fm station.Naanum aavala irukken.Neengalum aavala irupeenga nu theriyum.My hearty wishes to Purple band.Ithoda naan en uraiya mudichikuren.Tata bye bye from Unga kutti chutti RJ Anjali.Have a wonderful evening."

The trio smiled at her cute little speech.And RJ Anjali unknowingly boost their energy with her magic..

To be continued.....
With love,
Nithya

Really sorry for the short chapter.Since it was my first chapter, i written short. And Promising for the long chapter next time💜