002

Sha'zariyah "Sweet thug"

3:30pm

"Yu need to go out more" mhy big sister Dajah said. We were on facetime while i cooked.
"Nd why would i do that" I scrunched up mhy face.
"Girl yu are 18 years of age acting like a 25 year old with 3 kids nd no father" she said as I laughed.

"Fine I'll go out tonight" I said rolling mhy eyes. "But ion wanna go alone" I said groaning. "I'll come" Kaykay said. "Yu too young" I said. "Imma come with" Dejah said as I nodded. "Ight be ready by 7:00" I said as she nodded. "Ight love yu g" i said "love yu too bro" she said as she hung up.

"Kaykay come eat but go wash ur hands" I said to mhy sister. "Preciate it Za" She said calling mi by mhy other nickname. "Can i go over by Shoota" She asked as I nodded. "Yu gonna spend the night ?" I asked her. "Yehh" she said getting up to wash her plate. "Aight go pack yo bags" I told her as she ran upstairs. Shoota her lil frenn he live down the gap.

"Kaykay ion know what to wear" I groaned. "What about this..... or this" she said showing mi two outfits. One was a hot pink strapless bodycon dress and the other was a grey shirt dress. "That" I pointed to the grey dress as she handed it to mi.

I finished getting ready I checked the time it was 6:45. I grabbed mhy stuff then headed down stairs.
"Kaykay take mhy pics real quick" I said givin her mhy phone.

"Ouu..... yess...... that's it..... purr mhy sista the baddest" she gassed mi up as i posed. "Thxs" I said looking at the pics. I'm gon post these later I thought to mhy self.

"Aight bye kaykay doan do nun foolish" I said to her as I dropped her off at Shoota house. "I'm not" she said getting out the car. I waited till she got in b4 i pulled off.

The Club

As mi nd Dajah walked into the club it smelt like rotten vagina nd uncooked dick. "This why I hate going out" I said as i held mhy nose walking into the back. "Aye shorty" this dude yelled as i ignored him. I walked into the gaming room to smoke while I play gta5.

"Yu ugly little fuccer" Mhy sister yelled as I killed her for the 5th time. "Ain't mhy fault yu bad" I said taking a hit at her blunt. "Let's go back out" She said as we stood up nd went back into the club. Nuh Trust Nobody- Chronic law started playin.

(If yu don't know that song...)

"An a dat's why me nah trust nobody Suh easy,
Mi we hurt you if yuh if yuh hurt mi feelings
Mi wi kill one a uno
An a real thing
God know me nah trust nobody
Suh easy
Yow mi heart freezing
Cause people gwaan like dem naah feelings" we all sang.

"Wassup thug" this dude said walking up to mi as the song ended. "Wassup" I said nodding mhy head. "I could get yo number" he asked. "Nahh" I said walking away looking for mhy sister. I seen her talking this dude. I walked up to her grabbed her hand nd pulled her to the entrance. "Watchu do that for... i was bout to get another boyfrenn" she said as we got in the car nd i ignored her.

I dropped her home then went to mhy house.

Next Morning