The hell is happening?

This is a hell lot of fun to write, and the Pringles love it, so there is no reasonable reason for me to not continue writing it. Now for more of this iconic mess.

For several moments, the people on the street stared at each other in silence. Neither the Pringles nor Crutchie knew what to do with themselves. The sight they were witnessing was quite mind-boggling for both parties. The Pringles all saw one of their favorite characters from fiction (and having just realized they really had time traveled to 1899 was quite shocking as well). In Crutchie's point of view, he had just turned a street corner and stumbled into a group of the most oddly dressed people ever. For all of the teenagers on the street, it was like time had stopped.

"Oh my god," Ezra broke the silence. Their words also snapped everyone out of their shocked trans.

The ground swayed violently under Makayla's feet. Ronnie, Vil, Dylan and Mattie looked at each other, trying to confirm that they were all seeing the same thing. Molly shouted a louder, more freaked out version of Ezra's previous words, and Ezra herself just stared at Crutchie, unsure what to do with herself.

"Jack!" Crutchie shouted for Jack, who was presumably further down the street he had come from.

"That's his voice!" Ezra hissed to Vil. "That's really him!"

"What's goin' on?" a blue-clad boy arrived and joined Crutchie at the end of the street.

Jack's reaction to the group standing there like deer in headlights was different from Crutchie's. He looked offended rather than shocked and confused. Like someone had told him that he should've taken a break to dance in the middle of his emotional solo song.

The moment the second boy appeared, Ronnie and Dylan had to catch the falling, passed out Makayla. Jonna also seemed to return to reality, because she suddenly screamed and clapped her hand over her mouth.

"Alright, who're youse?" Jack said, taking a step in front of Crutchie in a very protective-big-brother manner.

The Pringles began exchanging glances. This went on for far too long, but no one knew how they could explain what the hell was happening.

"Well, uhm..." Vil said, clapping her hands together and breaking the silence. "We're the Pringles."

"Da what?" Jack frowned at her. Such a scary event.

"The Pringles. That's what we call ourselves," Vil continued. "And we... Well... We..."

She turned to her fellow Pringles, trying to get an explanation from somebody.

"We don't know how we got here."

"Thanks, Dylan."

"We were singing and now we're here," Mattie shrugged.

"CRUTCHIE!" Ezra suddenly screamed.

The sudden outburst made Jack and Crutchie take a step back.

"How'd you know 'is name's Crutchie?" Jack said, still acting like a big brother.

"Uhm," Ronnie began. "That..."

"What're ya standin' 'round for?" a third male voice came from around the corner, but from the sound of it, there were more than one person arriving. The Pringles all knew the voice that had just spoken. The voice crack in the middle of what he said only gave it away more. As they had expected, none other than Racetrack Higgins made his entrance. Well... there were others too. Albert, Davey, Les and Specs also joined their friends.

"Who the hell're you?" Albert asked, frowning at the group.

"AND WHERE ARE THEIR CLOTHES?!" Les shouted, making everyone forget about Albert's question.