𝐝𝐞𝐮𝐱

Y/n woke up from her alarm. Groaning as she pulled her hand out the blanket to get her phone. She turned off the alarm and seen 9+ message notifications from vinnie. Furrowing her brows, she clicked on the messages.

 Furrowing her brows, she clicked on the messages

yesterday, 9:48

Vinnie
come upstairs

yesterday, 9:56

Vinnie
I said come upstairs

Vinnie
did u leave?

Vinnie
y/n

Vinnie
omf.

today 9:13

Vinnie
baby I'm sorry

Vinnie
please forgive me

Vinnie
I understand if you won't.

Vinnie
but please

Vinnie
do you still love me :(

me
ofc I love u vin

me
but what u did was wrong:/
and it hurt.
bad.

Vinnie
I'm sorry

me
that won't cut it!

me
the bruise is still there and I bet it'll stay there for at least 4 days.

Vinnie
bruise?

me
yes vinnie. a bruise

Vinnie
what bruise?

me
when u smacked me

Vinnie
what? smacked you?
I would never
you know I wouldn't.

me
yeah but it still hurt.

Vinnie
how 'bout this love,
come to my place, I'll make it up to you :)

me
I'm not having sex with you.

Vinnie
I understand that. I wasnt asking for that anyway

me
idk v, you hurt me :/

Vinnie
please babe, come.
I'll make it up to you.
we can cuddle, watch movies..
anything you want my love

me
..
fine

—-

Y/n knows she shouldn't do this but she wants the relationship to work out. While vinnie on the other hand, he actually doesn't care. He's only dating y/n because she was an easy target. Just like in their texts, vinnie knew exactly what the bruise was about of course y/n had no idea about that.

After multiple knocks on his door, he finally opened it. He seen the bruise he made a bright color on her cheek as he pulled her into a hug. "Fuck y/n, I'm so sorry" "mmm" is all y/n could say. Too deep into the hug, she was comfortable. She's happy vinnie's being sweet to her. "Trust me, I had no idea I done this. I would never" vinnie lied as y/n pulled away the hug. "Yeah. Can we go inside?" She asked. Vinnie gave her a genuine smile, "of course".

"Why'd you go when I told u not too?" Y/n broke the silence as she turned to face vinnie. Once they got in the house they automatically went up to his room and cuddled while watching JBA. "I can't have fun?" Vinnie accused, "I- I never said that" y/n stuttered at his sudden anger ness in his voice, "it's just.. I asked you to stay. And you didn't. Then u came back drunk, argued with me, then smacked me!" Y/n continued as she started getting angrier while thinking about it. "For fucks sake y/n. Get over it" vinnie said as he turned back to the TV. "Get over it? You fucking smacked me! hello??" Y/n got out of his hands and stood up. "I was fucking DRUNK" vinnie shouted as he stood up too, "damn it. I was drunk y/n, I was drunk. I don't remember shit that happened last night. at all." He lied, "I can't have fun? You don't want me to have fun? You know I like partying. You're stopping me from doing what I love. Don't u want me to do what I love?" He stared into her eyes with a soft voice.

Maybe he's right. I am stopping him from doing what he loves.. god I'm such an idiot. Y/n suddenly broke into tears as vinnie went up to her and hugged her (which she returned), "shh, mm? it's alright. I'm sorry for hitting you last night. Even though I don't remember, I will never do that again. just, just don't piss me off again. Right, my love?" Y/n nodded her head on his chest as she was still crying. "I'm sorry."

rhi
hi
sorry for not making an update for 4 days and returning with a 2s chapter HDJJS 😅
I also need to update my other book but DAMN I am tired