Prologue

A stage has been set for a band to perform. Crowds of all ages, but mostly young boys and girls gather in the front. The lights of the stage dims and it goes dark. And when it is lit again, the audience cheers to see the band already on the stage.

The lead singer is a young guy in his late 20's. He is tall and handsome. He wears a simple black t-shirt, a black jacket on it, ripped denim jeans and a bandana on his head. There's a guitar around his shoulder which he connects to the speakers.

He grabs the microphone and looks into the sky as if saying some prayers. He then smiles and speaks into it. "Hi friends! How are you? Are you excited?"
The crowd cheer and scream yes in union.

"We are excited too. But before we start I would like to share something with you. Please bear me."

"Some incidents leave behind a mark that stays with you forever. A tiny moment in the passage of time can change the entire course of life. I too had such an experience that made me what I am today. Yes, 2 years back, on a night like this, I met a stranger. And the few hours that we spent made me rethink everything. I changed."

"My life was wasting away. I had chosen to suffer as I felt guilty of something. But she made me realise, we all have come to this world for a greater purpose. We just need to find it and start working towards bringing a smile to everyone's face."

"She wanted to learn guitar from me. But you know what, she taught me to live again. I believe she was an angel as they only have the ability to touch people's lives and make a difference."

"Today, I am at bliss all thanks to her. I will always remember her and that night when everything changed for good."

"So I dedicate this night and my songs to that beautiful angel. "