Prologue

As soon as I entered the school, I heard all the students shouting. Some of them are even holding those corny banners.

"Dawn Choi! Marry me!"

"I love you Dawn!"

"Dawn! Can we date?!"

"Even if you punch me I'll be grateful Dawn!!"

"I like you so much!"

Perks of being one of the most popular student in the campus, I easily grabbed everyone's attention.

It was just the first day of school but they were already this boisterous. Are they going to do this forever? Doing nothing for the rest of their lives?

fucking losers.

I'm annoyed. honestly.

I rolled my eyes and immediately went straight to our Student Council Office for the introduction of school works. If you haven't asked, I am also the Auditor of this school, so most probably on the first day of class there will be a lotta work to do.

"Choi Dawn! You're late!" Eleinna, The Internal Afffairs Vice President's expaserated voice welcomed me when i entered the office.

I just ignored her and sat beside my best friend Elkie, she's also a SSC Officer, The Campus Coordinator.

She looked at me and smirked. "How's Canada my sugar mommah?"

"You look even better." She's probably checking me out.

"Shut up Elkie. It's too early." She just laughed at me and went back to what she was doing.

"As I said, we need a Welcome Party, though We"ve been constantly doing this every year, this year has to be special, it has to be unique." The President, speaking in front of us, looked at me intently.

"Ms.Choi."

"What?"

"You have the guts to chill in Russia, just have a coffee in Canada and go to school late? So irresponsible!"

I looked at her in disbelief. "What?! Allianna?"

She looked at me seriously. "If you had just arrived early we can take care of the program right away! You're one of us so we need your approval in every decisions..."

"I have an idea." -The Vice President of Internal Affairs said out of nowhere.

We all looked at her but her gazed land into mine, and looked at me sweetly,

though i knew it was a sarcastic smile.

"Because of this. You're now the in-charge of the Welcoming Party. You have to take care of the concept, and everything!" The Vice President of Internal Affairs added!

"WHAT?!"

"Good idea!" The President agreed to her!

"Eleinna!"

"No excuses!" She said and left the office. The President and other officers followed her except Elkie who's already laughing beside me.

wtf.

Elleina, you're wtf.

"Bwahahahahahaha." -Elkie

"That bitch. She always thought she was the best because she's the Vice President of Internal Affairs??"

"Who? Elleina?"

"Who else?!"

"Oooohh." Elkie extracted. "Who's fault is it anyway?"

"Tss."

"Bwahahaha! Lezzgo! we still have a class with Ms. Young, I don't want to be late on the first day. You'll have to deal with the bigger problem later bwahahahaha."

The whole day ended early. I didn't understand anything during the whole day. It's just the introductions from my classmates, rules from the teachers, and other activities that can break the ice amongst the students. Don't get me wrong, I'm not interested either, but I've been out of my mind all day. I didn't even notice the passage of time. I was wondering how could I plan everything I was asked to do?

Should i just left it out behind?

Nah.

My dad's gonna kill me.

It's all up to the ground. I don't care.

"Dawn!" My mind was interrupted when a voice called and stopped me from walking.

When I get home, my little step sister is exactly eating lunch with my Father and my step mother.

"Dawn." His powerful voice was the first thing i heard when our eyes met.

"Dad."

"Sit here and join us." I nodded and slowly sat down in front of him.

"How was your first day?" He asked seriously.

"Not bad."

He let out a lil cough,"Eleinna just told me that her, and the SSC President gave you an important task."

I was startled.

that dumb bitch.

"But I didn't ask her for what." my dad added.

I breathed a sigh. i'm relief, somehow.

I cleared my throat. "It's for our school's Welcoming Party which is held every year. It's usually made for new students and first year higschools, so they can get to know each other."

"Your dad didn't ask you to explain." My step mother said as she looked at me sharply.

fuck u.

"Is that so?" -My dad.

"yes."

"Then you have to be great! With all the embarrassment you've brought to this family, all this time you should be great!" He looked at me and smirked.

"You have to do well. if you'll succeed, i'll introduce you to my friends."

-end of prologue.

@ccyyvveelloovveell