Surprise!!!(Im finally back with season 2)

Its been a year now. I got evicted in the middle if my junior year last year because Drew apparently has family ties in my apartment building. I hope his sister is doing well in my old shit. Fucking that bitch. But I'm not mad anymore. Ive been out here in Kentucky and it opened my eyes about a lot of things. I miss Draco everyday. He really is my whole heart but I just hope he's happy. Or at least doing better than he was the last time I spoke to him, which was the day we broke up.

I still don't know why Drew even started that whole thing. What possessed him to even do that shit? But whatever like I said I'm over it. Im 18 now. Legally Grown. So the luh kid antics gotta go. That shit still frustrating to think about tho.

Me and Yelly talk all the time still. She is still my best friend. With some GOOD ASS HEAD that ian been able to get in a minute. On my 18th birthday, she came down to kentucky to surprise me and I got some birthday head in the bathroom of  the birthday party that my aunt put together. Its always the best when its sneaky. Other than Yelly, I havent spoke to anybody that I used to go to school with. No more Drew (thank god), no more creepy recordings or fire dick from Mark, no more annoying flirting from Wes, no more nice check ins from Marvion, no more weird signals from Shawn, and sadly no communication whatsoever with Draco.

But I've been working in the shop my family owns in Kentucky and after a while of saving up, finding a new job and having Yelly apartment search for me, she found me an even better and even bigger apartment thats closer to her and school. So....I'm moving back to my city.

And I know everybody has been wondering but yes...I've been gone for a year and i have not had actual penetration sex. I am celibate. Don't act shocked. Im not as much of a whore as my thoughts and actions suggest because once again I will say if i were a man, these same thoughts and actions would be glorified. So keep the same energy and stop the double standards.

I have 3 bodies. Draco took my virginity, I simped for Mark for a long time before we actually had sex and unfortunately, lame ass Drew got some too in that scandal ass threesome. Also, that threesome was fire by the way. I hate Drew but the rumors were true about him. They just forgot the part about him being a bitch too.

Anyways, I'm headed back to my city. And me and Yelly aren't goin to tell anybody I'm back since nobody cared enough to reach out when I left. But we are going to do a bunch of shopping for new furniture and probably eat each others pussy too. Honestly, Before me and Yelly ever did anything, I didn't like girls but now consider me bisexual because I love girls. I don't know how much I  like pussy compared to dick but I'm not having sex with men so I cant figure it out rn. But women are so fine. I cant believe I didn't let myself notice before. Yelly definitely turned me out.

Do do do do do do

I was getting a phone call
____________________________________
Incoming call: Yelly🤟🏾🤣

Me: Hello??

Yelly: BESTFRIEND!!! Where tf u at?? I thought u said u was here?? You aint been gone that long to get lost in yo own city.

Me: I'm pulling around now 😂 don't start the goofy shit

Yelly: okay. Yea i see you now but hey I just wanted to say, I left my wallet so if I see something I like, you buying it!

Me: bullshit!

Call ended

____________________________________

She hung up on me so she didn't have to hear me tell her ass no😂 . She know what we here to do. I pulled up in the Ikea parking lot. Yelly said she was fucking with a dude that works there and that he could put us on some discount furniture. Sayless I'm in.

I get out the car and greet Yelly with a big kiss on the lips. We look so gay.

"Dont mind my lipgloss being sticky." Yelly said

"Awe dont worry about it. My lipgloss sticky too. its cool." I said

"My lipgloss sticky for another reason." She said

I looked at her like 😐

Is she serious? I wiped my lips and she started laughing hysterically.

"I was just playing damn." Yelly said

She walks me in the store and up to the boy she had been talkin to.

"Hey boo." Yelly  said

"Wsp ?" He said and looked at me. He was fine as hell. I looked at Yelly with the confirmation face. She nodded.

"I heard you can help getting discount furniture!" I said

"Shhhhhhhhhhh!!" He jumped to say in the middle of me talkin

"Girl why u bein so loud for?" He said

I was confused

"Girl we stealing! aint no real discount!" He said sternly while whispering

I looked at Yelly and she looked at me trying not to laugh.

"Im sorry!  I didnt know, I swear." She said laughing a little

"He kept saying discount I thought thats what it was. But at least you'll get it wayyyyyy cheaper than you thought. Thats what you wanted right??" Yelly said trying to keep things on the bright side

"Thats okay. I Don't want any illegal discounts." I said

"I already called my peoples to help you get it out so you gotta take something." He said

"Just take like a bed frame or something. You know, something sturdy for when you get back to fucking all crazy." Yelly said

Yelly didn't think my celibacy would last long now that I was back.

"No. Im good. Ill just pay for it. Get ya homeboys to steal some shit for somebody else." I said firm so they would stop trying to persuade me

I just got back. I don't want any part in some shit that could fuck everything up for me later on.

"Ok cool. I guess ill show you around forreal and you can pick what you like and ill ring you up. Cool?" He said

"Yes. Thank you. And I'm sorry you called yo criminal friends for nothing." I said

"😂😂its okay they was probably gone come up here anyway." He said

He started walking us around the store to look at sectional couches. I love sectional couches. And in the middle of him talkin we hear someone scream
"Ayo byrd" and he turned around.

Apparently his nickname is byrd like bird but whatever

I turned around to see...Marvion! And like 2 other dudes...

"Aye its cool she said she dont need no free furniture she aint wit the shit." He said while dapping them up

Marvion looked at me and didnt break eye contact....