28. Chapter

Cw// mentions of food
———————————————————————————

Cw// mentions of food ———————————————————————————

Y/n's pov

Yeonjun felt happy, even tho he doesn't has a single clue what to do after meeting her

Yeonjun felt happy, even tho he doesn't has a single clue what to do after meeting her. Still he was happy, that he could be there when she felt sad and try to cheer her up.

He was thinking of dressing up, but that would be really obvious so he decided to wear grey sweatpants with a white shirt and on top of it a grey zipper hoodie.

As he walked his way towards her house his mind was filled with questions, but more important what should he do? Yes, he called her out and she agreed but he haven't thought about what to do.

Some ideas came to his mind as he walked, but then he was aware of the time and groaned knowing the places already closed because it's late.

He was almost there and then he remembered his fav cafe and ice cream shop are still open.

Yeonjun stood in front of her house, he gently knocked the door and after a few seconds she opened it. He was mesmerized, her features stand out letting her look so soft and beautiful in his eyes.

He snapped out of his daydream. „You ready?" he asked „yeah.." she replied quietly. It was more than obvious that something bothered her, she was not her bubbly and cheerful self but more reserved and quiet.

They walked quietly, when he decided to break the silence „so, I thought we could go to the cafe or eat ice cream?" he asked gently looking over to her „I don't mind.." she replied.

And once again quietness..

„Are you alright?" Yeonjun questioned, he couldn't hold himself back anymore he was always straightforwards no matter what. She paused at the sudden question, was it that obvious that he notice it?

A soft sigh left her lips „it's just.. nevermind" she cut her own words. „I know, we haven't had a good  start, but we're friends now right?" he said. „I guess so.." she replied „friends do tell each other when they don't feel good, maybe I can help you" he said sincerely.

Something about him just made her feel secure, is it his soft talking or shining eyes under the dark night sky or just him being there when she felt sad and her best friends wasn't there. No matter what that was, she liked the feeling.