Enchantress

I tap the table a few times, pondering on what to do next. As the new mastermind, I have to find a way to monitor and entertain everything from behind the scenes. If I were to disappear every time Monokuma's around, it would give away my role.

Asahina, Kirigiri, Ludenberg, and Ogami were currently relaxing in the bathhouse. Not long before that, we discovered a laptop in the adjacent dressing room which has an AI programmed into it: Alter Ego. Fujisaki implanted it to help us learn more about this establishment. Up until Asahina came across it, Alter Ego had been quietly searching for secret files within the laptop. The software is extremely well-developed; talking and reacting like a real human whenever we interacted with it. Impressive but not surprising. It was made by the ultimate programmer himself after all. We left after conversing for a few minutes. Ludenberg then randomly invited the girls to spend time with each other—leaving me, Hagakure and Yamada to wait in the cafeteria. I pay no mind to the guys' brief chatter.

Managing this game won't be easy, but Alter Ego could be of huge help. Perhaps I could have it function Monokuma for me? It'd be a tricky thing to do, although there's a slim possibility that...

"Yo, Naegi?"

My head turns up to look at Hagakure leaning on the side of the table, a confused expression on his face. "You good? Looked like you spaced out there!"

"Oh, I didn't realize! Don't worry, I'm okay." I give an affable smile, furtively wishing he'd keep his distance. His body odor was terrible, but at least not as much as Fukawa's. I could still hardly stand this cowardly halfwit.

None of the students here are pleasant. They have so many qualities that make them unbearable or dull. All the same, their company is still far more appreciated than Enoshima's was.

He nods, afterwards turning to the group of buzzing girls that just entered the dining hall.

"Ahh, man what a nice bath!" chirps Asahina. She's awfully cheerful; a smile is always pasted on her pan. Her overly jolly personality is palling and easy to break for she's quite naive. Boring.

Ludenberg agreed, "Getting a chance to stretch out and relax after all this time was a true pleasure." Taeko is an interesting person. She appears calm and elegant at all times, although we've seen her spoiled character slip through. Due to her presumably short temper, I don't feel at ease around her.

"Indeed."

There she is. The most compelling, beautifully captivating, alluring and way more than tolerable person in this entire game. Cold and discerning with a sharp mind. Not once does she let her emotions shine through, she keeps her composure at all times. As expected from the ultimate detective yet I couldn't help but admire her skill. There is just something so enchanting about her, something that differentiates her from the others. Could it be her keen unfaltering nature? Or perhaps just her appealing aesthetic? I don't know and I don't care.

Kirigiri Kyouko is perfect.

"Normally, after a long bath I like to make myself a nice protein coffee, but..." Ogami's voice snaps me out of my trance. Only now do I notice Kyouko's purple eyes shifting in my direction. Flustered, I delay breaking eye contact with her.

"Well, there are donuts in the kitchen," says Asahina. "We should get some!"

"If you wish," the martial artist happily replies as they head to the kitchen. Yamada turns to the other two girls with a nervous gaze.

"Uhm, so...how was that bath?" he asks. It's crazy how he could even pronounce those words without shame.

"That, Yamada, is none of your business," Celeste answers.