Chapter 1

<Y/N POV>

I woke up not wanting to do anything. It was 8:30 on a Saturday morning. Timmy and Tommy were getting ready to go to the sandlot. I didn't want them to. But I didn't want to say anything. I'm honestly kind of jealous of my twin brother, Timmy. He has a great group of friends. He has good grades in school. His life is basically perfect. And I stay at home all day with no friends, not talking to anyone except for Tommy. I went downstairs to look for my brothers. They were about to leave. I went over to Tommy and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around. "What's up?" He asked. "I- uh- can you stay home..with me..today?" I asked quietly. "Sorry sis, but I have to go to the Sandlot. Benny's bringing the new kid to play with us." He replied with sympathy in his voice. "Oh..ok.." I replied.

The boys left and I was left alone. My mom was out of town and my dad lived half way across the country. I went upstairs and layed down on my bed. I wanted to go back to sleep but I didn't. I decided to go walk around town. I wasn't thrilled about it but I need something to do until the boys got back. I got dressed(Outfit in media) and did my hair(Also in media). I ate some breakfast and brushed my teeth.

I left the house and started walking towards town. I've only been in town when my mom takes me. And that's a good amount.