ᵢ dₒₙ'ₜ ₖₙₒw ₕₒw ᵢₜ ₑₙdₛ

I thought it'd be nice to have the titles as lyrics lmao, she/they Kashima supremacy.

You, Y/N are a student at Roman Academy, you have a few friends, them being Mikoshiba, Nozaki, and Chiyo, you are one hell of a group, according to most students, You stood in the hallway one day, waiting, until you hear soft footsteps approaching you, you look up and see Chiyo, accompanied by the guy she likes apparently, with tears in their eyes. You've hungout, and know about the whole manga thing, you didn't seem to mind.

"Y/N! Mikorin is- Hes cheating on his boyfriend!" Chiyo shouts, a little too loud, you panic, of course, you know who he is, you've been introduced to him. "He's w ha t" you respond, confused. "Hey! Where did that come from! I dont have a boyfriend!" An angry voice states, the person being Mikoshiba, he has this awfully embarrassed look on his face, "I just, wanted to introduce you is all!". In walks someone, tall, blue hair, eh, apparently popular as most of the girls gather around them. The tall figure states, with an annoyed expression "What's with all the noise? Mikoshiba." The look on Mikoshibas face switches from an embarrassed one to a happy one, and the tall figures, named... Kashima? From an annoyed expression, to a nice expression of playfulness. "Guys, I'd like to introduce you to 'The Prince' of the high school" Mikoshiba states, pointing to the fact that she has a skirt, indicating that they are not a guy. Chiyo and Nozaki let out a sigh of relief.

Kashima questions you, and Chiyo starts to blush and panic as Kashima gets in her face, possibly having an awakening. Kashima shows off her seduction skills on a few girls, and all of that, she seems nice, "The drama club president comes to pick her up every day, it makes quite the show in and if its self." Mikoshiba announces, you can tell what Chiyo is thinking, she's predictable, and not in a bad way or anything. You begin to hear a voice, shouting Kashima's name, obviously annoyed. The voice gets closer, and Kashima flies through the air swiftly, seemingly thrown by the (tall/short) guy, who is already dragging them, as if its routine, maybe it is? You two make eye contact as he apologizes for the inconvenience, and introduces himself, his name is Hori, that's nice, hm. He drags Kashima away, halfway through, a few girls run up to Kashima, sad that they cant get cake with them, as Kashima is saying their princely stuff, they get picked up, and spun around at high speed. You actually let out a laugh, and smile as Kashima and Hori walk away.