Cravings

Wanda pov

I was soaking wet. (😩). My clothes were drenched from falling in the river with silan.
God that kiss was amazing, her lips were soft but her hands were strong, I could feel the scar that goes from her right cheek to the bottom left of her lips when she kissed me.

We were now walking side by side back to the compound. God I wanted to tell her I enjoyed it, but what if she kissed me because she felt bad.

"Are you ok?" Silan said opening the door for me, I just nodded scared that my voice would crack.

I saw her smirking as she walked by my side but a bit in front, very on guard.

"Why are you so cautious, it's like you never relax." I said noticing how her shoulders tended and her breath was quiet, very different from 5 minutes ago when we were kissing by the river.

She just shrugged as we entered the dining room to see pizzas laid out on the table. "Ahh they're are back," Tony said clapping his hands then taking another swig of whatever alcohol he was drinking.

I went over to the margarita pizza to see only one slice left, just as I was about to grab it, another hand snatched it, I looked up to be met with the dark mysterious eyes of silan.

"Can I have that pizza? it's the only one I like, and you don't eat anything besides your dumplings." I told silan, "if you can reach it," she said holding it up in the air, since she was a lot taller than me, I jumped and jumped but to no avail, I looked at silan to see her taking a quick glance at my boobs when I jumped.

I just scoffed, "last chance...give me the pizza or suffer the consequences." I tried to say authoritatively but she just laughed.

As she was laughing at me, I slapped her boob to get her attention. She paused for a second then looked at me.

"Did you just slap my boob?" Silan said bending down to my level slightly, I should be scared but honestly I was extremely turned on.

Instead of actually giving me my pizza back she slapped my boob, "ouch" I let out then slapped her back. Eventually it turned into a slapping contest.

"Ok that's enough, we have another box." Steve said but I could tell his tone was sour.

I could see silan clench her jaw and rub her thumb over her fingers, something I noticed she does when she gets anxious or angry. I know she definitely didn't like being told what to do, especially by Steve, since well he's best friends with her tormenter.

I walked to the other box and grabbed a pizza slice but when I came back to the dining room I could see silan and steve staring each other down.

"Let's eat in my room, we can watch sitcoms." I said pushing my hand against Silans hand to get her attention, it did and she followed me to my room.

It was still a mess from my crying and episodes, but the words Silan said yesterday stuck with me and she's right I have to sort myself out, she didn't say that exactly but I paraphrased.

We both sat on my bed with a pizza box that Silan must of snatched from the kitchen, in between us.

Silan POV
I looked over to Wanda to see her laughing at something in the show, I looked down at the space between us and frowned. I want to be closer. I moved the pizza box the the nightstand and scooted into the middle of the bed.

I looked to Wanda to see her too distracted by the tv to see me, I sat in the middle of the bed leaning slightly in the headboard, I grabbed Wanda and pulled her onto me sort of, so she was curled up into my side.

I looked down to her blushing and smiling, I just chuckled, "are you even watching it?" Wanda said stopping me from staring at her, "huh- oh yeah" I said slinging my arm over Wanda and pulling her closer.