The meeting

BACKSTORY: (pillows pov) in a small store called dunelm, there was once a bedroom section at the far back left. Pillow always felt so alone with his kind, no other species to be seen, just a plain old boring pillow life. Pillow knew there was something over aisle 9 but he just couldn't guess what! He was sick of it! He wanted to explore the aisles and if possible ANYWHERE BUT DUNELM!he knew if he wanted to leave this store he would have to look his best to be bought by some weird creature called a Homosapien! So he breathed in so the tight packaging would fold on his crevices to make him look presentable. To pillows shock, IT WORKED! Some bald man with a raspy voice and a small child picked pillow up and put him in the large trolley!
\im free\ pillow thought to himself.....

BACKSTORY: (blankets POV) in a large isle in Asda isle number 21, there was a blanket section... Blanket was king sized and the largest of his kind, every other blanket kneeled before him

%here's what I mean luvs%

Lol

Carrying on from blankets pov: Blanket knew his life was going to be hard, no one ever buys king sized! He hated it so much! He felt like an outcast and not in a good way... he hated the way his body looked, but, to his surprise, his life changed forever... he was chosen! That same bald man from dunelm came and picked up blanket and moved him graciously into the trolley and rolled him away. When he bald man [also known as bald Martin from now] payed for him and put him in the car, he made eye contact with a very pretty man. The man had to have been 18 where blanket was 19, he knew that this man,  this man would make him happy!

Pillows pov: For some reason Bald Martin pulled up to an even larger wear house called 'Asda' I think that's what it's called anyway... I waited in the car for what felt like years but in reality only 10 minutes. I waiting for Bald Martin to get back, and when he did, he sat someone next to me... he was so,..... pretty? I don't know the word. All I know is I was having a gay panic.

Blankets pov: we made eye contact, it felt like it lasted forever, those beautiful yellow eyes that shined back at me like all mights hair just looked so Kawaii. Without realising it, my face started to heat up and turn a crimson red, like Bakugous eyes. I looked down at pillows voluptuous lips and licked my own. Without a warning, pillow started coming closer to my face... WHATS HAPPENING?!

Pillows pov: WHAT AM I DOING?! I was inching closer to this mans face, I could tell something was up since his face was all red and he had saliva leaking out the corner of his mouth... wait IS HE AN OMEGA?! IM AN ALPHA IN RUT I THINK IM CAUSING HIM TO GO INTO HEAT! I didn't care... I kept going closer till my lips connected with his, it felt like fireworks setting off in my heart... I fell in love with this man without realising!?

Blankets pov: OMG OMG OMG HES AN ALPHA?! I don't know what's happening but this alpha is causing me to go into heat! But I don't care? Why am I my lips moving in sync with his?! Is he... my alpha?! Realising this I break the kiss and look at pillows eyes, he looks hungry, but not for food? His eyes were full of lust...

WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?!