watch

Greyson's Pov

Billie was in a fit of laughter as she held up a "LiTtLE" spider that was found in the bathroom earlier today. For the past 20 minutes, she'd been chasing me around with him in her hands while everyone else either recorded this or steered clear of her too.

"Billie, I swear to god I'll get off this bus! Get that shit away from me!" I yelled, standing on the table. My foot almost slipped, causing me to stumble a bit and I held onto a little ledge, as Bille came closer.

"Mama, he's a little baby," She smiled, raising him up a bit more.

"What the fuck Billie, please just go over there!"

"Billie, stop. You're traumatizing Greyson." Maggie sighed, with a small chuckle.

"She'll be okay, mama."

"Clau—Claudia, are you on live?" I asked, seeing how Claudia had her phone positioned.

"Yeah, for about ten minutes now." She smiled, only raising the camera higher.

"Fuck you all, just fuck you all."

"I haven't done anything!" Zero and Finneas said simultaneously, both throwing their hands up too.

"You literally pointed out there was a spider and then you gave it to Billie." Levi pointed out, referring to both boys.

Patrick only stood up, snapping a picture. "I'm framing this."

"Greyson, you're being ridiculous."

"Billie, you'll be sleeping alone for the rest of the month."

She even gave him a name, Alex.

"Okay, okay," She reasoned, and we had a little stare off before I decided to finally get down. As soon as I went to go rejoin my seat, Billie turned around once again and ran up to me.

I didn't waste anytime bolting out of the door, running down the sidewalks as Billie followed behind. I could hear everyone else stepping out of the bus too, looking at the sight but luckily I was probably the fastest out of all of them and outran them.

I dipped at a corner, and that's when I lost Billie.

I literally stayed behind an alleyway, catching my breath. I couldn't hear them anymore.

She was crazy if she thought I was gonna let Alex crawl all over me. He looked similar to Cooli, and that was the only spider I'd even sit by.

A few minutes later, I grabbed my phone from my hoodie pocket, I looked ridiculous. In a hoodie, some pajama pants, and fucking slides.

Just as I unlocked my phone, Billie facetimed me.

"You're really gone?" She asked, looking around. I knew she still thought this was funny.

"Bro, I'm not coming back if that spider's still there. I'll get a room."

"Bro, I'm not coming back..." She mocked, with a small smirk appearing on her face. "Yes, you are, I miss you, so come back... so we can fuck."

"No, you're on a sex ban."

Her smile dropped. "A WHAT? I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING."

"Billie, you just fucking chased me with a spider."

"I'm about to come find you, I have your location still dummy." I stayed silent, secretly going to go turn it off. "I swear if you turn it off, Greyson."

"What—I wasn't even doing that."

"Here, I'm letting Alex go." She flipped the camera, bringing her hand down to the ground, as Alex crawled out of her hand and trotted away. "Bye, my cutie." She smiled, as he disappeared.