unpredictable love.

UNEXPECTED LOVE !

▄︎ ▄︎ ▄︎ ▄︎ ▄︎ ▄︎ ▄︎ ▄︎ ▄︎ ▄︎ ▄︎ ▄︎ ▄︎ ▄︎ ▄︎ ▄︎ ▄︎ ▄︎ ▄︎ ▄︎

( 𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚! ) ✧˖*°࿐

 __________________

ROBIN BUCKLEY HAD NOT ADDED help imbecile co-worker and his prepubescent best friend to decipher secret Russian code on her to-do list when she applied for a job at Scoops Ahoy in Hawkins' new Starcourt Mall. She never even added scoop ice cream for a living on her life to-do list either, and yet the juvenile sailor's costume she puts on every morning reminds her of that.

Sloane Shui did not add become homeless by the age of nineteen on her life to-do list when she graduated high school. But her parents threatened her with that as soon as she threw her cap up into the air. And just like Robin, Sloane did not imagine her day-to-day life to consist of boring labour, and too much human interaction that made her squeamish. And the dusty overalls that she puts on every morning reminds her of that.

Robin Buckley, child-hater (ironic considering her profession), ice cream critic (ironic considering her profession) and Steve Harrington detractor (ironic considering her profession), is just as much as an anti-social misanthropist as Sloane is. Her goal in life was to escape Hawkins the first chance she got. The only problem was ─ that chance never arose. So she was stuck here until she got enough money to fund her freedom.

Sloane was the exact same (funny, right?). She couldn't wait to get far away from the tiny town that was eating her up, slowly from the inside. She had two parents who wouldn't bankroll her plan to get out, so she had to pay for her Hawkins-desertion herself with a minimum wage job, that required her to deliver various large and very heavy boxes to the restaurants and shops around Starcourt Mall.