hey guys

I'm not starting this yet cuz I want to see what you guys want in this one so you're goth little you tell me what you want in here tell me everything that you want in this book like tips and tricks Halloween tips costume that type of thing if you want like profile pictures if you want backgrounds if you want new ones he's anything just DM me and I'll send you thanks to some things that I could give you that I could get my kid like I do I can't buy any of this stuff so I will usually make it pretty cheap like I'll try my best to have it cheap but yeah also by the way I have a lot of aesthetics I'm going to be making this books out of so if you guys ever need anything just tell me if and I'm right here for you okay I'm your online CG if u don't have one. If you need littlespace news I'm gonna make a book for that so you can catch up on popular littles and CGs! I'll also have activities in this book that I hope you'll enjoy, BTW if you need a CG I'm here for you I'm also gonna make a CG part for this acc where ill match up CGs and littles, but yeah! If you want an Irl little try seeing if your friend or brother or sister would be your CG🖤 anyways, have a goodnight, I'm tired ngl😭 good night my gorgeous goths!