Downtown

Walking out of a restaurant downtown I held her French vanilla toned hand as we strolled down to my car. As I opened her door, she stared me in my eyes with a smile on her face, her hair brown and parted, her lips pink, nose perfect like a bridge complimenting her eyes that glazed at me with want. I knew exactly what she wanted, and I would give her it, but piece by piece like the coat she took off in passenger side leaning over the handbrake, meeting me so I could bite her bottom lips and cuff her face while I kissed and sucked on her lips, moist from her want, eager to get home to continue.

After shutting the door , I pushed her against the wall and picked her up, wrapping her legs around my waist, hugging my growth, rubbing each other as I grabbed her smooth and soft ass, kissing her like I haven't seen her in years, moving down her neck. She gasped as I sucked and bite down her body , moving to the room to throw her on the bed. She was now in her tank top and shorts after I took her leggings off.

I moved my lips back up to hers and my fingers dancing and sliding down her smooth cocoa butter soft skin and reached into her panties, she was soaking as if pipes broke lose in her palace, and I was going to turn it upside down. I played with her clit, kissing her neck and then putting my fingers in her but quickly taking them out, hearing her whine a little. She decided to take some control and grabbed dick, which begun to grow harder and bigger by the second. She jerked it and played with it t climbing on top of me then whispering in my ear telling me "I want it".

I  flipped her over and  slid her shorts and panties down, and she took her tank top and bra off as I flicked my tongue on her clitoris. I sucked on it hard and her hand was playing in my hair, I put my finger on her lips as she moaned and drove my tongue into her tight pussy, opening her up so I could have a better chance at fitting in her wet and dripping.

I put her legs up on my shoulders and pulled my Pyrex shorts down with my polo boxers, she closed her eyes as I slid inch by inch in her, her body shaking, me rubbing her clit getting her wetter and after I gave her deep and long strokes, slow gradually speeding up she begun cumming , exploding on me like a pop tart busting from getting to hot.
Her moans were loud and her body was shaking even more.
I put her on her stomach in doggy style against the bed and got even deeper where I could feel her walls inside. And I was determined to make her cum again because even tho I only knew her for a few weeks, I felt like I could change her life and bless her beautiful body with some loving.

I put one of her legs up , grabbed her sides and pulled her towards me, fucking her hard then fingering her clit my two fingers fast  until she exploded on my dick again, trembling and amazed at my work. I pulled out and put it on her back and then i cleaned her up, headed to the shower to cool down, she was sleep when I came out so I rolled a blunt , smoked and joined her