MUTUAL FRIENDS.

(𝐀𝐍: 𝐈 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐆𝐎 𝐄𝐖. )

𝐆!𝐏 ‼️

Santana & Desramond were 2 girls who mostly hung around the same group of friends. Although they almost seem to never meet each other personally, whenever it was time for one or the other to be near? Suddenly the group would be move to different scenery and wouldn't have time to pick up the conversation(s) with the other group.

Until.. one day it all changed with a simple mall visit.

" Bro Lay, Cmon! You've been stuck in the house for how long? Now if this was a sneaky link ya stupid ass would've been on yo toes asking yo mom if you could get off punishment " Armani expressed with a stressed-out tone, to her thick-skulled best friend Desramond. The two were currently beefing about how Des got herself put on locked down by her mom. This was a every-week thing with the younger female.

But although she was still being punished for sneaking out the last time, she made it her priority to 𝐍𝐎𝐓 get caught if she caved into sneaking out once again for her daily stupid activities with her friends.

" Listen... y'all niggas didn't suffer the same ass-whooping as me last week, there's no way you can convince me to lea- " her sentence was cut short by her best friend holding a bag of weed in her hand along with a pineapple soda.

Oh, so we're playing that game.

" Alright fuck it I'm in. " She spoke while snatching the items from her best friend, causing a bright smile to appear upon Armani's face.

And this is where a wild night, turned into a sudden love story.

——————————————-

" ALICA I'M NOT FUCKING GOING! Leave me alone! " Santana screamed as she held tightly onto her headboard post, kicking away from her friend the best she could. Considering how short her legs were, she didn't get too far before the older girl was yanking her out the bed for the 8th time that day.

" Stop being dramatic and come out with us ! Ever since you broke up with Simba you've been in this fuck ass house ! You used to be with us all the time bitch ! ". her friend expressed rather annoyance with how the younger was acting. It may be true that Santana decided on distancing herself from her friend group but that was only because she knew they hated when she was sad... Also, they were kinda the reason for the relationship ending rather quickly.

But that was a story for another day.

Santana finally stopped her struggle against the girl and puffed her cheeks as she settled down onto the bed, she understood her friends just missed her presence & without her it quickly becomes dull. Putting her issues aside she agreed to hang out with them tonight around 8.

She also didn't know what she was getting herself into.

————————-
8:50 pm
Location: The Mall.

Around this time Des & her group of friends have been at the mall for approximately 45 mins before they settled on chilling in FootLocker to vibe out with anyone they knew from school. Plus, her cousin works there so it shouldn't be a problem.

Within a matter of 5 mins, another group of girls enters the popular store as well, quickly quieting down once all were gathered inside. One of the girls sparked an interest in Des from afar. This resulted in Dessy catching Armani's attention to spy out on the girls before approaching, just to be safe.

" Ayo! Yo... you see shorty over there? " Des spoked in a low tone for only them to hear. She let her eyes work over the short, redbone female. Watching how she was interacting with her friend group and such. She also couldn't miss out on staring at the girl's ass in the process as well... what? It was there.