Part 1

I wanted you to know
That i love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away.
I'll keep your photograph
And I know it's serves me well.
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain.

Hinata was walking home from hospital late one night when it happened. A huge hairy man smelling of rank sweat rushed from an alleyway and cannoned into her. She let out a terrified shriek but before she could do much, he had shoved her
into another alleyway and had her pressed  up against the wall, breathing heavily right into her face, a hand slapped over her mouth to stop her from screaming again.

He grinned at her. "You an' me is gonna have us a little fun sweetie", he growled in her ear, his piggy little eyes  lightning up with anticipation. Hinata whimpered, so terrified she could barely breathe. Suddenly there was a loud crunching sound and a look of shock flickered across the horrible man's face before his eyes rolled back and he collapsed twitching to the ground, reaviling a tall, silver-haired man who'd just immobilised him. Most of the mans face was hidden behind a black ninja mask and slanted headband, but what little of it Hinata could see looked worried. She recognized him instantly, even in the gloom of the rank alleyway. It was Kakashi Hatake, Naruto's former sensei.

"Hinata!" he said, stepping forward and catching her as her knees folded.
"Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in close to his body. He was shocked by how cold she felt. Hinata found that she couldn't talk, just started crying uncontrollable into Kakashi's vest. He tightened his  hold around her, and with one last lethal look at now unconscious  man to remember his features for a report to
Tsunade later or just plain old revenge, he transported the two of them to his apartment.

Because I'm broken
When I'm lonesom
And I don't feel right
When you're gone away.

Hinata vaguely noticed Kakashi transporting them away from that awful alley and felt hopelessly grateful to him. But still she couldn't stop crying. If he hadn't come just then, that man woulve...

She gasped as the terror of it hit her again and again in unforgiving waves of hysteria. She cried and cried and Kakashi just held onto her, not speaking, just warming her coldness with his body, letting her cry until the tears dried up and she lay exhausted
against his chest, her fingers curled weakly into fist, holding a handful of his jacket.

Kakashi picked her up then and carried her over to his bed, carefully tucking her in and then turning to go, heading for the couch. Hinata saw he was going, and sat upright abruptly, all of her tiredness banished with terror  "D-don't l-l-leave me!" she half yelled, terrow obvious in her huge, light grey eyes.  Her dark, dark purple hair was all mussed around her tear streaked face. Kakashi looked at her expressionlessly for a few seconds  then he nodded. "I'm not going anywhere", he said reassuringly, "Well actually i'm going to get you some painkillers and and a glass of water, but I'll be back in a minute, okay?"

"P-promise?" Hinata asked painfully.
"Hey..." Kakashi crossed the room and ducked down so they were eye to eye. He brushed his hand lightly across her cheek. "I'll look after you, Hinata. I promise. I won't leave you until you tell me to."

Hello guys so this is the end of this part. So I hope you guys you enjoy reading this. And I'm sorry for my bad English. And I hope you understand. Thank you! Keep safe!😊❤️😊