chapter 48

Damien's pov

After all the quarrelling we had done we had to come to one conclusion that we won't be leaving this place till Isa wakes up each one of us will be here all the time the Knights didn't trust me not I trust them we have our own reasons no didn't trust Xavier and Liam because she was drugged under their nose and they didn't trust me because my men had tried to rape her but the only difference was that I saved her but i was a little bit late those dead bodies were thrown out to rot some were even breathing when I buried them alive as we were sitting inside the hospital room where Isa was i realised that I don't understand why I lied about Alyssa but I had to may be Xavier knows about her existence but it doesn't matter I know she's not a bit of whatever I had said or accused her to be but it was my dad's fault I hate her and will continue to do so if my mom comes to know who is she I bet she will hate her too but I don't want that to happen if mom is happy then it's ok it was not always like that I remember when dad got her home we were so happy mom had just gone through a miscarriage she was expecting a baby girl everything was going good but one fine day she slipped from the stairs and she lost her child I lost my unborn sister  with a heavy heart we buried her in our family graveyard I used to go there everyday and cry I missed her so much after fifteen years a girl child was about to arrive everyone was sorry for mom  and as far as mom is concerned she went into depression after her miscarriage but things changed and then dad got Alyssa home mom was happy I was happy we were a happy family she ruled my heart I was a big bear for her but things started changing for good  dad was growing fond of her which I didn't mind because she was the cutest and innocent one everyone loved her includibg me dad gave her share of our wealth which I didn't mind after all she was a part of our family but the tables turned when she met with an accident  because one of our rivals had targeted the car in which she was traveling she was in a bad condition everyone was worried we thought we would lose her after a week or so she had opened her eyes we were so happy the doctors told us that she was out of danger and we thanked them it was the same hospital where we are right now I remember I personally went and thanked the doctor but I was surprised when the doctor told me that dad had saved Alyssa's life his blood and Alyssa's blood matched it was quite surprising because dad's blood group is very rare dads blood group was O+ and Alyssa's was the same even I had the same blood infact all the children in our family had same blood group for some odd reason it bothered me so I asked the doctor to do a DNA test and surprisingly it matched with my dad that's when I started hating her but I didn't want to create a scene  I was just sixteen I was about to step in my dad's shoes the following year I hired one of my best man to investigate the issue and whatever I got yo know was shocking everything was planned by my dad the woman he slept with was none other than his cousin and mom was pregnant during this time I remember that when mom was pregnant this same woman was in our house to take care of mom grandma had sent her after mom had a miscarriage she left and then after a month or so dad got Alyssa home we dug up my sister's grave and did some tests on her remains and found out that she was poisoned but mom had fallen from the stairs when I asked my mom about the incident she was upset but since I wanted to know I insisted she told me dad was taking care of her during those times it was he who was making sure that everything was prepared by him but that night after having dinner when she went upstairs she slipped because that woman had planned all this first she poisoned my mom's food and then this though dad killed her after a week when he found out but that was a secret but my little sister was not at  fault she was dragged in this and Alyssa took her place mom couldn't get pregnant again because of that woman then how am I supposed to forgive Alyssa I know she's not at fault but I also know she was a misfit she didn't belong here with us she should be there where her mother is.