2

here's a song you probably already know but i'm too lazy to look for a picture so song recommendation ig

stacy invited jisung over again, as promised, and he went to her house again, this time having agreed to stay for dinner. to his delight, jisung was greeted by minho once again.

"hi. stacy's getting ready again," minho laughed as soon as he opened the door. he was wearing the same sweatpants and his hair was messy but he looked even better than the previous week. and he led him to the couch again.

"that's okay," jisung smiled and followed, "will you be here for dinner?"

"i count on it, yeah," the taller chuckled dismissively. jisung felt like the whole flirt thing was a bad idea and just nodded, "i'll get myself a coffee. you want one?"

"yes, please."

and then minho got up and went to the kitchen corner in the living room and jisung turned around to watch him put the capsule in the machine and get two identical cups from the dryer. he looked so dreamy and jisung was involuntarily staring.

"here you are," minho offered him a cup and was probably going to sit down but he heard the thumping sound and slowly started going to the staircase, where he and his sister met and parted ways. jisung wanted to send stacy back upstairs and keep minho on the couch but he sighed and greeted her.

she decided to study on the couch this time, to the boy's surprise, and, though she was weird again, jisung couldn't be sure whether she was actually implying something or not. he was staying on track with physics until he heard someone quietly enter the room.

he turned around to see minho, who was at the kitchen counter, putting something in a bowl and then in the microwave. he poured himself some water in a glass and drank it, finally turning to look at the younger pair.

"why are you here, oppa?," stacy reprimanded, pouting at the older.

"i'm hungry, hyejin-ah," he returned grumpily. she rolled her eyes and looked back to jisung who couldn't concentrate on her.

"anyways, where were we, jisungie?," she nicknamed him to snap him back to reality.

"uh.. um, i thin..," he started and looked down, blinking fast, "i don't know, hyeji, i mean.. stacy," he ended up saying and could already imagine minho's sly smirk even though he wasn't looking at him.

"let's take a break, right, ji? we can have dinner already, it's time," she smiled and stood up. jisung turned around, hoping she would invite minho to eat with them but he boy was already leaving.

stacy microwaved and served two portions of ramen and sat down next to jisung, a little too close again.

"wow, that looks amazing," the boy complimented and pulled his chopsticks apart.

"thanks," she smiled and looked down modestly, "i like making this for special occasions."

jisung looked up to her and their eyes met, then his gaze fell down immediately. he gulped and put a chunk that was a little too big in his mouth, "mmh, that tastes so good too."

"yes. because it's made with love," she took a long strand of hair and brushed it with her fingers while smiling. she was somehow angelic, but also quite unsettling.

jisung kept eating in silence after that and, even though he could feel stacy's eyes on him, he didn't respond to that in any way. the dish was indeed tasty but he couldn't enjoy it fully.

when he was done, she took the plates and put them on the kitchen counter. hers was barely touched but she kept saying she couldn't eat anymore and he didn't say anything.

"do you want to watch a movie now, jisung?," she asked sweetly and sat down on the couch next to him.

"um, shouldn't we study some more? maybe we should advance a little so that we're ready for the midterm.."

"haha, since when are you such a geek?," she chuckled and fixed her hair again. it still looked the same but she was obviously concerned with its appearance, "loosen up a little," she whispered to him and looked into his eyes, "do you like romcoms?"

"um, sure," jisung nodded. he didn't but it didn't matter. she found some very cheesy one and played it, then curled up on the couch.

jisung felt like he was on a cinema date but didn't want to act like it so he just stayed in his place, trying not to attract her attention. the male lead looked like minho. he felt his heartbeat race and bit his lip.

someone was having a surprise party with confetti. they popped them and made the startling sound and stacy's hand with the big nails grabbed onto jisung's thigh, squeezing it and then releasing, probably leaving scratch marks from the huge claws.

stacy then laughed and covered her mouth. she was obviously surprised because the giggle sounded real, not like her hyena imitation. jisung laughed at her reaction and that made her lean on his shoulder.

everyone at school was going to hear about this, he was sure. not that he would mind, nothing was happening between them after all. but the pressure would be irritating.

then stacy fell asleep and jisung pushed her off himself to lie on the couch. the movie ended soon after but she still hadn't woken up. he had to leave though so he stood up to go but was met with someone on his way out. minho.

"she always does that," he giggled and jisung turned around to see him walk down the stairs like a real prince, "falling asleep during movies. i walk her friends out."

"it's okay," the shorter assured with a little laugh, "i didn't want to wake her up but i really have to leave.."

"yeah, yeah, don't worry. i'll tell her you really enjoyed your date," minho smiled and leaned to open the door for the guest. jisung didn't move and their faces got so close as the door was opening.

"no, please don't," jisung exclaimed and put a hand in front of his mouth in shock of his own panic. he received an unreadable smirk in response, "just tell her i had to get going."

"as you wish," the taller hummed and lifted his eyes slowly to meet jisung's. the boy nodded and swallowed hard.

"um.. uh, bye," he whispered and lifted a precipitated hand to greet the older.

"goodnight," minho's sly smirk sent the other away into the night.

confession: i saw an edit of txt yeonjun and soobin with this song and thought i'd make a story about stacy's brother