Midsummers

Midsummers, the kook party of the year. All the rich people at one place once a year. The only reason that I'm going is because Dad would've wanted me to go. I miss him. The house is quiet without him. I look in the mirror as I'm putting on my long stain black dress. I put my long blonde hair into low bun. I take my glasses off and put in my contacts. My green eyes start watering. 'These things are always fucking with me.' I say out loud. I'm wearing golden jewelry and my make up is simple, black cat eyes and mascara. I walk down the big, cold marble stairs and stop in front of the mirror. I put clear shiny lip-gloss on my full thick lips and put on my black heels. God I look stupid.

I arrived. I'm trying to find enough courage to walk in, I just know already how this night will go, fake people making fake talks. I walk inside and stand still, looking for someone I can talk to. 'Ah look, the princess arrived.' I hear a voice next to me saying. I did not even have to look, or I already knew who it was, Rafe Cameron. My worst enemy. He's so full of himself. His dad and mine were best friends since they were young. Dad and I were always with the Camerons. I've grew up with them. He always calls me princess because I was a daddy's girl. I walk over to Rafe, of course he was with Topper and Kelce again. 'Ah look, it's the selfish kook-dick.' I say annoyed. He checks me out. God he such a loser. 'Jordan! You made it.' I hear a voice saying behind me. It was Sarah. 'Thank god there you are.' I say while giving her a hug. Sarah and I are best friends already before we could even talk. As we walk away, I stick my middle finger up to Rafe. 'Fuck you Jordan.' He yells. 'I know you want to.' I yell back.

'Where's Kie?' I ask Sarah.
'She left with Pope, John B and JJ just before you walked in.'
'Wait JJ and John B were here?' I say confused
she looks at her phone.
'Jordan I'm so sorry but I'll be right back.' She says then.
'What? No don't leave me Sarah.' I yell but she's already gone.
'Love you Jor!' I hear her yelling.
'Great.' I sigh.

As if this night couldn't get any worse. If one more person ask me how I'm doing now my father is gone this night I'll lose it.
An hour went by and still no Sarah. This night sucks. In the meantime, I've lost count on my drinks. I'm drunk. I sit at the last step of the staircase somewhere inside with a bottle of whiskey. I take my long blonde hair out of the low bun.
'Where did all your friends go huh?' I hear someone saying. I could be dead and still recognize that voice. Rafe.
'Somewhere I am not.' I say annoyed. 'They bailed on me.' I say tired
'You're drunk.' He says then.
'No i- I'm perfectly fine.' I say laughing. I stand up. 'Look, I can walk in a straight line.' I say while I'm tripping over my own feet. He catches me
'Easy there princess.' He says while he keeps me standing.
'I wanna dance.' I say as I'm taking off my heels.
'No, we're not gonna dance Jordan.' He says holding my arm.
'What why not?' I say disappointed.
'Cause I'm taking you home.'
'Catch me if you can.' I say as I'm trying to run away with my drunk head.
He throws me over his shoulder.
'You're making this so easy for me.' He says with a smirk.

He drops me at a bed. I try to open my eyes as much as I can.
'Hey, this is not my bed.' I say confused.
'Sharp Jordan. You're in mine.' He says while putting a blanket over me.
'Wow am I in Rafe Cameron's bed?' I say mockingly
He laughs.
It's quiet for a minute
'Why are you being nice to me Rafe?' I ask then.
'Because you've had a rough month.' He says with a pause 'And you're drunk and cannot take care of yourself.' He says then quickly.
'I miss him.' I say with tears in my eyes.
'I know you do.'
I closed my eyes and as he wants to walk away, I say.
'Rafe?'
'What is it princess?' he says mockingly
'Please don't leave.' I say with a shaky voice
He stands in the door frame for a minute and then lays next to me.
I put my head on his chest and fall asleep.