The morning after

A ray of sunshine shining through the curtain wakes me up. Fuck my head. It took me a minute to realize I wasn't home. I felt arms around my waist, Rafe. I look next to me. he's cute when he's asleep. Shit, Jordan focus. He's Rafe, your worst enemy since you were 5. I tell myself. What the hell happened last night? I try as quiet as I can to get out of bed. I'm in a big sweater with his cologne all over it. I take my shoes and dress and walk downstairs, hoping no one would see me but Ward and Sarah are downstairs.

'Goodmorning Jordan.' Ward says with a smile while he walks past me to his office.
'I- uh- goodmorning.' I say awkwardly. Sarah is eating breakfast at the kitchen counter and is laughing a little too hard.
'Not funny Sarah.' I say annoyed.
'Yes, it is.' She says while laughing even harder.
'Leaving so soon?' I hear someone saying behind me. I turn around slowly. He stood at the stairs, with no shirt and wearing jogging shorts. 'I- I- uh yeah I was just about to leave.' I say embarrassed. While I'm trying to avoid eye contact. 'What a shame Jordan.' He says mockingly. 'Yeah, why don't you stay for breakfast?' I hear Ward saying behind me while he walks back to the kitchen. Him and Sarah are laughing. 'Yeah Jor, why don't you stay?' Sarah says. At this point they're just messing with me. 'Ah I really wish I could, I- I uh just need to be somewhere.' I say while slowly making my way to the front door. 'Ah really?' Ward says. 'Such a shame.' Sarah says. 'Yeah, such a bummer.' I say almost at the front door. They're all laughing. 'You sure princess?' Rafe says with a smirk. 'Yes totally, 100%.' I yell while I'm closing the door behind me. I could hear them laughing outside. God i'm such an idiot.

I'm back home and step out of the hot marble shower. I put my wet hair up in a towel and change myself into light blue shorts and a white tank top as I'm taking my hair out of the towel and let it air dry. I hear the front door opening. 'Hello?' I yell from upstairs. I could hear myself echoing into the big hallway. No answer. I walk downstairs, I hear noises coming from the living room. Why am I still living in a big house again? I ask myself. All sudden I see the pogues sitting on the big with couch in front of the fireplace. 'Fuck you guys scared the shit out of me.' I say while I push JJ off the couch. 'We love a scared Jordan.' John B says smiling. 'Thanks Sarah, for letting us in.' I hear JJ saying while opening a bag of Takis. 'You're welcome.' I hear her yelling from the kitchen. Sarah basically lives here as I basically live at her house. She's the only one who has a key.
'Remind me again, why does Sarah have a key and me, your own family not?' John B says offended.
'I don't know? Maybe because of what happened last summer?' I say sarcastic.
'Ah come on that was one time.' He yells.
'Aha, one time?' I say laughing.
'Okay how late are we leaving?' Kie says then.
'In an hour.' Sarah says while she walks into the living room.
'What did I miss?' I ask.
'The bonfire.' Pope says.
'Ah no thank you.' I say while I drop myself at the couch. I still have a headache from yesterday.
'It wasn't a question Jordan, you're coming.' Sarah says then.
'I-'
'Great, then that's settled.' Kie says cutting me off.