Chapter 1

"I don't think I should help you." she says looking at me with concern, probably more concern of what she'll get herself into. I haven't even told her any details about, well anything; she doesn't know why I'm here or why I need her help, and she will never know if she decides not to help me; better to be safe than sorry.
When I only look at her without answering she flips her long hair. She has beautiful light brown hair that slowly turns to blond at the end and reaches down to her butt, maybe even a little lower. She dyed her hair with all natural materials, of course. Her name is Luna; See Luna is different because when you think of a scientist you think of some nerdy person with glasses and a white lab coat or even sometimes when you think of an ecologist, you think of a socially awkward, clumsy person walking around in heavy work boots and one of those brown Ferrari hats; But that's not Luna. Most of the time, you are lucky if she has any clothes on at all (or unlucky). Yeah, she is kind or a naturist, nudist whatever you are comfortable with calling it. She says it brings her closer to nature, but i mean don't get me wrong or anything, I love nature too it's just that I've never been comfortable enough with my body to do that. She also hates almost anything factory made. She is a vegan and lives on a huge slap of land. I'm not saying her job paid for it, no; it was her parents money that bought it. They died the year she was due to graduate college. They didn't like her career choice, but she got a scholarship and some student loans to pay for the rest. She didn't talk to them much her first year of college, but eventually she made up with them. They still refused to pay for her college even though they were loaded, but they were a little less bitter about it. Then, during her last year of college they got in a really bad car crash that killed the both of them. They were only a block away from their house, but they never made it back from the grocery store that late winter afternoon. So, by now you may be wondering how I know so much about her, well it's because I went to college with her. First I was just her roommate, then her best friend, and finally her girlfriend. Yeah, we dated but our relationship went downhill after her parents died. She started breaking away from me and using her parents money to do her own thing. Then, just when I thought things were finally going back to normal with us she just dumped me. At that point, I had no where to live, so that's why I left taking jobs in random places. Last year was when she called me, she wanted to be at least friends, little did she know that a year later her association with me would put her in this situation.