A Happy Ending 2/2

AUTHOR POV

Y/n : "Chan! Why are you up this late?"
He didn't replied and started to stand up as Y/n hold his hand
Y/n : please stay.. Let me explain...
Chan seated next to her again
Y/n : Chan! I'm sorry for leaving.. Talking is big thing you didn't even spare an eye on me.. I know what I did was wrong towards you specially but-
Chan : why you did that?
Y/n :..... Chan after mom's death I was the only one for my siblings and as a big sis I want to give them everything I receive in presence of Mom...
Chan : ik! But do you know how much I suffered during these years? Do you even know what I did to find you? You don't even know what I faced after you went out with a sorry.. Only a sorry *his voice raises* "you don't know anything thing"

He lowered his voice as tears started to form in his eyes..
This night is same night from before 4 years when Chan came to confess his feelings to you..

"we as SKZ achieve a lot but still everything was empty.. If fans and their love isn't there I might not alive" Chan said

You feel like crying.. All those 4 years you always try to stay quiet and to not cry but at this time you want to say all out..
You cried and tell Chan everything you faced after leaving him

"I'm sorry I thought I'm the only one who suffered i never know you suffered more than me" Y/n said

Both of you cleared things and talk while you keep crying and apologizing

"I always blamed myself for losing you.. Thanks to Hyunjin who found you because of your Cafe.." Chan said

This time you didn't said anything and listen to him clearly

"you know if I failed to find you I prefer to end my life rather than living a life without you" Chan said..

This time your body react on its own and made you kiss him..

You kissed him suddenly his eyes became big and he didn't respond to the kiss... You broke the kiss and saw in his eyes.. "don't ever talk about dieing" you replied "I haven't replied yet" Chan said and again pull you into a sweet but deep kiss... This time both bodies are working in synchronizing. None of you want to broke the kiss.. Even you both are lacking oxygen..
After few moments you both broke the kiss while both of your forehead are attached "don't you ever leave me again" Chan said. You nodded and hugged him as a happy tears left your eyes...

While you are hugging him, someone was watching you from behind..

You both got exposed before coming back Together.

Y/n pov

I was hugging Chan thinking that everything become fine... I guess we are back again as I heard claps from behind.. Both of us broke the hug and increased the distance between us.. As we saw Hyunjin, Han and Changbin are standing right behind us
Because of their clapping everyone woke up.. "finally you two are together" Seungmin said.. "like a remarried couples" Changbin said while eyeing Leeknow and Seungmin... "congratulations for coming back again" Jeongin said.. "oh wow mannered maknae" Han said..

All of us laughed as Seojin and Dong goo came back from behind with smirk on their face..

"our mission accomplished" both of them said and gave a high-five to each other..

AUTHOR POV

Things started to run fast... Soon Boys went back to Seoul and got to know about end of the dating ban...

In Japan your siblings ended their studies and took over your cafe...

One night Chan came to Japan secretly and helped you to set you things.. He will soon take you too back to Seoul where he can take care of you with his work..

Everything became great as before..

You got your mom's house as Chan took care of that house in your absence.. But you sell it and went with him to city.. And had an apartment where you and Chan live..

Chan legally stated about his love life and as stay are really supported they accepted Y/n easily..

Y/n was having great life but always there is some problem with dating idols.

But Stay are so helpful for her.. They supported her and Chan he loved her in the way he always wanted to do...

If there are difficulties in life... Then it's must there be the relief of everything in end..

They finally belongs to each other..

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Well its the end of this story... But not the real end.. Every page of life have a new story... I hope we'll see each other soon... Thank you so much for those who are reading and who will read.. In future.. Its was a great experience here, I really like it here...
Stay happy and healthy and Stay STAY...

IG : @pirate_queen_of_kpop, @bang.christopher.chan and @juns_core