3. Wiped Off The Face Of Earth?

Hey! It’s Nat! So we introduced a new character on the last chapter. Can you guess who it is? Hehe :3 

Happy reading! :D

3. Wiped Off The Face Of Earth?

Not edited!

The large ballroom was filled with chattering famous people wearing dresses and suits. From actors to politicians, the ballroom was filled with them. 

White and golden pillars were filled in every space and a large fish tank was pressed against the wall. Tables were laid out with the most exquisite food and another large table had the most finest wines and champagne’s. 

I felt so undressed. I was currently wearing a light blue dress that went below my thighs and paired it with black high heels and diamond necklace. 

Since I’m here now there’s not point leaving. So what if I’m undressed? 

A sudden urge of champagne hit me as I dragged my feet to where the drinks were. My eyes scanned the drink table, it had almost every fine wine and champagne. I grabbed a glass of Bollinger and slowly took a sip. 

“Excuse me.” I turn around and a saw handsome man with soft wavy hair and orange eyes. 

“Sorry.” I said as I realized that I was blocking the table. I moved out of the way.

He took a glass and took a sip, his eyes turn to me. “My name is Ota Kisaki, pleased to make you’re acquaintance.” 

“The famous artist?” I asked curiously. The name sounds familiar, I remember my father bought a few of his works. 

“Yes.” He nods.

I take another sip. What am I even doing here? What am I even doing in Japan? This is my father’s problem not mine. I don’t even know what I’m doing. Maybe Eisuke Ichinomiya is at the party. I search the ballroom to see if I could spot the man. 

Mr. Kisaki laughs. “You’re looking all around like Alice when she stumbled across the Mad Hatters party.”

My eyebrows rise up. “Excuse me?” In all my years, I have never heard such a thing. Maybe it’s in artist thing. 

“Nothing.” He grins. “I hope you get back home safety, Alice.” Mr. Kisaki leaves with a wave.

I can’t seem to see Mr. Ichinomiya. Decding to head back, I was about to exit out of here. But a large creepy man grabs my hand. 

“Mmm.” He moans as he licks his lips. “I love girls like you.” The grin he wears is very creepy and he seems sleazy. “You wanna come with me?” 

My eyes widened in horror. Doesn’t he know who I am?!

“I’ll pay you for you’re services.” He licks his lips as he stares at my figure.