𖤐 0.1 𖤐 🔞

MATURE CHAPTER

Jungkook POV

I woke up at 6:30 am, with my alarm making a horrible sound which gives me a headache most mornings. I hit the off button on my alarm. I sighed in annoyance, thinking about getting out of bed this early.

I quickly got out of bed and headed straight to my ensuite bathroom, where all my toiletries were. I freshened myself up by tying my long black hair into a man bun. I began to freshen up for the morning by heading straight downstairs to my gym, located in my basement, for my quick workout session.

I put on some black sweatpants, a tight vest top, a black hoodie over the top and some black trainers.

After a long session at my private gym, I headed back upstairs and took a shower from being sweaty after working out.

I leave the shower with a towel hanging dangerously around my waist, with water droplets dripping from my freshly washed hair, falling onto my shoulders and running down to my chest and arms. I walked over to my closet to get a suit out all in black.

As Black my favourite colour, I grab my keys for my baby.

A Porsche GT2Rs.

Revving my engine to hear how beautiful my baby sounded this early in the morning, and sped off on my way to work

As soon as I arrived at my company building,
I quickly parked right outside the establishment.

I stepped out of my baby, throwing the keys in the air, caught by my personal Valet, who was waiting for me. I quickly shot him a dark glare saying, 'Scratch, crash, or leave a mark on my baby, and you'll pay for it with your life.'

Walking straight through my company 'triple threat ent'. Walking straight into the elevator, headed straight to my office, and walked past my employee's offices, ignoring the squeals and chatter from my female employees. I understand why; I'm young, good-looking, rich and my self-made CEO. So I get why they all fawn and throw themselves at me.

I walked straight into my office and sat down at my desk before I could even get comfortable in my seat at my desk. One of my employees, Sana, walks through my office doors, swaying her hips to be seductive. Her heels click and ring in my office as she walks to my desk. She is wearing a very short pencil skirt and a white sheer button-up shirt that can see her lacy bra through.

As soon as she reaches my desk, she leans over, giving me a full clear view of her boobs while handing me some company files.

My eyebrows raised slightly at the clear view of her boobs. I thanked her, gesturing for her to leave my office as I didn't want to be bothered.

She ignored my warning, giggling as she walked around my desk to my chair, where she pulled out my chair and climbed over to straddle me.

One of her hands is around my neck whilst the other is playing with my hair, which makes me gag inside of me. Before I knew it, she started kissing my neck and whispering things in my ear. " I miss you, babe" I pulled a slightly annoyed face and growled lowly.

Sana's hand travels from my neck to my slightly exposed collarbone, the buttons on my shirt, her fingers dragging and gliding.

As I was about to stop her, Sana had her other hand right over my crotch, palming over my now tight pants.

The situation has to be sorted out.

I grab her by the throat and tell her. " KNEES NOW", her lips cook up into a slight smile. Sana slides me down onto the floor, gets onto her knees and licks her lips.

I grab a fist full of hair as she unbuckles my belt and unzips my pants, pulling them down to my office floor. I sat leaning back in my chair and told her to begin.

Sana grabs and spits on the tip and painfully slowly moves her hands. I pull her hair in
the moment, not even thinking about what is around me.

I say, "Be a good girl and don't tease Daddy". The lady looks up at me, winking sexually. She then takes her head towards my penis.

She goes in deeper with her mouth. A low moan escapes my mouth as it feels so good to me. Sana continues taking me into another world.

After a few minutes, I'm getting very impatient, and I forcefully make her stop what she is doing. She looks at me, confused.

But she knew I wasn't complete with her. We both gave a little smirk at each other. The girl then slowly gets up from the floor, facing me. I stood up with no intention of stopping this.

We both looked into our eyes before I knew it. I feel myself in the back of my throat, gagging. Beginning to face fuck.

We were both interrupted by one of my employees rushing in, saying Namjoon was on the line. I freshen myself up, looking at Sana in annoyance. I tell them thanks and to go away.

When I heard my office door shut, I finished facing fucking Sana, like the person she is, aka a slut. " freshen yourself, then leave", I gave her the order. " Okay, Boss, maybe again soon?" She replied, acting all sweet, which pissed me off.

Sana straightened herself out, stepping towards me to try and kiss me, but I stopped her immediately and pushed her away. She gave me this cute but ugly pout face.

I gave her a sarcastic rolled eye. She got offended by that. "Why I want a kiss," she said, acting all cute.

" your nothing but a good fuck and nothing more, and if you expect anything else, then you need to look somewhere else," I said coldly. Sana huffs and storms out of my office door.

I sat back on my chair, sighing at how exhausted I was already. I reached into my pocket and took out my phone, calling Namjoon Hyung back.

Namjoon finally picked up, " Hi hyung, What's up?" I asked, " JK, I need you back on a plane to LA now, a rival gang is up to planning something, and I need you", Namjoon replied sombrely.

" Okay, I'll be on the first flight in my private jet as soon as it's ready," I said, hanging up the phone immediately. I quickly but shortly buzzed for my employee. "Jay, to come to my office", I announced over the tannoy.

I began collecting my papers in the order I liked them, shoving them into my briefcase, as I could easily do this shit on the plane.

As soon as Jay arrived, I told him to arrange for my private jet to be ready in an hour. " I'm leaving South Korea and heading to LA. Whilst I'm away, Yeongum is in charge." I let Jay know. Who was very nervous, nodding his head shyly.

I walked out of the office with Jay in hot pursuit. I allowed him to go ahead and leave me to it, to which he quickly responded and left me.

I texted Namjoon Hyung to let him know I'll set off soon.

I jumped into my baby waiting outside and drove home to pack, speeding to my private jet.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈
1.2k words