Part 3

Same day when Manav got his attack.
The attack happened around 1 pm.
Unns got ready in a professional suit black shirt, white skirt  She done minimal makeup and  applied a light shade pink lipstick

and she left for chahbra industries. Around 30min she reached their office. She came and approached the reception area
unn: hi, i am here for the interview.
R:yes mam, please reach 5th floor and third room from there.
Unn: thank you.
Unns took the lift and reached the 5th floor many other people were also therw for the interview.
Unnati was little tensed about the interview, she was confident but still the  chills are there. She wanted to do some touchup. She saw here and there but no sign of washrooms. Then she can see a cabin whose lights dimmed . Unns rushed towards the cabin. She tried to open it and luckily it opened. She entered the room and directly searched for washroom, and entered she done her touch up and refreshed herself and gave herself a pep talk to be confident and came out of the washroom while going back she saw someone os sleeping on couch, she could see the person face and she got stuck there, she goes near the person. His innocent face have certain serenity which was making her look him again and again.
Unns pov
I was done with my pep talk and was going out of the cabin when my eyes fall on someone or say a cute and handsome guy. His face had some serenity that it was making me to stop here and look at him without saying a word. His face have a innocence like a child. I came near him when i can see his face that alluring serenity was turning into frowns. I wanted to loose the frowns from his face  the next moment i touched his forehead and lightly caressed his forehead. Then what got in me i just kissed his forehead.
His frowned face again became peaceful. Then i came out of the cabin.
Pov ends
The next call for interview was for unns. She goes inside where sanket and one more person was taking the interview.
Unn:may i come in sir.
S:yes please have a seat.
Unns came in and sat down. She pased her resume to them
S:your marksheet and previous work results shows you are efficient.
UNN:thank you sir.
S:so you may know we are hiring PA for the ceo of chahbra industries.
Unn:yes sir
S:let me tell you mr manav is very punctual. He want his work to be done in sincere way.
Unn:yes sir
Sanket asked unns questions and she answered all the questions pretty well.
S:Ms Malharkar we will notify about the results in few minutes please go outside and have a sit.
Sanket interviewed more people. Many came there to get a tag of chahbra industries. Many look like they came to lure their boss to get more privilege but  some were genuine with their answers but now its a tuff to select thw candidate.
Sanket was having a discussion with other  HR people. Then after some discussion they came out.
Sanket: so guys all of you have given your best but only one is being chosen. The person whom we chosed is  Miss Unnati Malharkar.
Unns was happy and came to Sanket
Unns:Thank you Sir
Sanket:nothing to thank me your hard work get you here and now i will proudly say welcome to chahbra industries.
Unns:Thank you.
Sanket:From tomrrow you can join and come here by 9am as manav come to office by 9:30 am dot. Dont be late.
Unns:yes sir
The day came to an end for unns as she is happy that she got the job.
Around 5 pm Manav got up from the sleep. He is feeling much relaxed now. He saw the time and was shocked then only Sanket came in
S:aab kaise ho bhai.
Mnv:Sar thoda bhari lag rha hai other wise i m good
S: aapko phir se aaj panic attack aaya tha, so i had to inject you. Sorry bhai.
Mnv: i know but acha hi kia otherwise main kuch kar baith ta.
S:well good news for you we appointed a new PA for you.
Mnv: its a guy right
S:No bhai, its a girl but best in business.
Mnv:we will see, but make sure you tell her the conditions. Even about the medication thing.
S:will tell her tomorrow
Now lets go home.
Both wrapped up their work and left for home where their Santo Maa is waiting for them.
SM:aagye baccho.
S&M:haan maa.
SM: chalo refresh hojao, phir tumlogo ka favourite dal, chawal and bhindi banayi hai maine.
MNV: aap best ho.
S:hum abhi aatey hai.
They got refreshed and came to eat and after dinner said goodnight and enter their respective rooms
Manav in his room
Mnv Pov
Aaj phirse wohi hadsaa aur phir se wohi panic attack. Meri zinda gi ki yehi reality reh gyi hai. Main apni past se bhagna chahta hoon phir bhi bhag nai pa rha.
But aaj kuch khas hua main neend mein phir se wohi hadsa daura rha tha. Harr taraf andhera dikh rhi thi par ek halki si chuwan ne mujhe ush andhere se bahar leke aaya. Mujhe ek khushboo ki mehak apne pas mehsuz huyi. Maine usey chuna chahta tha par wohh gayB hogyi
Par mere dil ko sukoon de gyi.
Pov ends
In this thoughts manav called it a night