Chapter 2

𝕀𝕗 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤

Alisa's POV:

The next evening I awoke to the sound of laughter & chatter coming from the dining room. I open my coffin and step out. Looking around it seems everyone must be up already.

"Finally woke up then?"

I turn to see Ivy smiling at me from the doorway. I smile back.

"How long have you been awake?"

"About an hour. Your the last one up."

I laugh a little, "Of course I am. What have I missed?"

"Other than Nicu gagging at the sight of us drinking blood, nothing. But if you don't hurry up you'll miss breakfast."

I laughed "Trust me to sleep through the fun."

"It was hilarious!" She pretended to gag until we were both on the floor laughing.

"What's gotten you two cackling like witches?" 

We look up to see Lars smirking at us leaning against the door. I smile as I look him up and down. How does je manage to look so good so early in the evening?

"𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙."

"𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖. 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪; 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥?"

"𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕗 𝕀 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖!"

"𝕆𝕙 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕟! ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖?"

"ℕ𝕠."

"ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖?"

"ℕ𝕠."

"ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖!"

"ℕ𝕠!"

Ivy clocking on to what is happening reaches over and hits my face. 

"Do I get to be included in this conversation or am I just supposed to sit here whilst you two stare into each others eyes having some silent chat?"

"Well..." I say slowly turning back to Lars, a grin spreading across my face. She responds by shoving me into the bench behind me.

"Ok ok we get it! There's no need to kill her Ivy!" 

"Sorry Ivy's killing who?" Malcom says as he pokes his head round the door.

Lars laughs. "She's after Alisa"

Then Tammo appears out of nowhere "I'm sorry did you just say Ivy's attacking my sister?"

I laugh, "Don't worry Tam I'm not dead yet."

"Who's dead?" Joanne walks in looking concerned.

"I'm not dead!" 

This just sets everyone off laughing. We didn't even notice Inger walk in.

"Look I've tried to be patient but I've been sat in there alone with Nicu for like 5 minutes so can someone please come and save me from the awkward silence?" 

This sits everyone off again while Inger stares at us looking exhausted. I get up and walk over to her.

"Don't worry I'll go talk to him."

She smiles, "Thanks."