Start of My Dream

Sena POV

I'm Sena Murakami, and my dream is to be a fashion designer. I've been designing outfits since I was a child. I basically spend my entire day doing this.

"Sena! Come downstairs, will you? Ryuu's got something to share with you," Mom calls. Ryuu's my younger brother, four years younger than me to be exact.

"Coming!" I reply. I wonder what Ryuu would want to tell me, probably just some idol stuff I don't understand. Ryuu's obsessed with idols, he always makes us watch their performances. He's also part of his school newspaper club where they talk about idols of course. I go downstairs and see Ryuu holding a sheet of paper. He notices me and shoves the paper in my face.

"Look!"

"What?" I reply taking the paper off my face. It's a flyer for auditions to get into the super popular idol academy, Link Dive Academy. I'm confused, like super confused, "What's this for?"

"You're going to enter," Ryuu says. I look at him surprised, he's never gone this far. He really wants me to be a popular idol so he can claim he's the relative of one. Ryuu can tell I don't understand, I know it, "You know, if you become an idol, you could make your own idol brand! You've always wanted to be a fashion designer right?" He really knows how to tempt me, now I don't know what to do.

~A few days later~

Ryuu won't stop bothering me to take the audition. What are the chances I'm going to pass anyway? Please tell me idol gods or whatever why this has happened to me. "C'mon, please? This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance for normal people like you to attend a super elite idol academy. Think of it!" Ryuu says as we eat dinner. I roll my eyes while staring at a fashion magazine to get ideas.

~Several days later~

So many days have passed since Ryuu asked me to take the audition. IT'S SO ANNOYING. He asks me every day at least 10 thousand times. Today after school I'm going to tell him my answer.

It's after school now, I'm going to tell him. "Ryuu I'll take the audition as long as you stop bothering me with your pleads." Ryuu jumps into the air and starts whoo-ing. I guess it's not so bad, yeah, it's actually pretty good. I'll finally be able to be the fashion designer I've always wanted to be! This is the start of my dream!

I hope you're liking the story so far! "You're", hmm, I don't remember anyone looking at this. :( But it's ok since this is really fun to write!