Prologue

As Daddy wait on the bed for me to get dressed in my red lingerie and my red heels to match. I come out the bathroom to the bedroom me and him made eye contacts. He gave me a smirk and told me to get on the bed.
     I get on the bed while he handcuffed my hands to the bed rail. He then proceeds to kiss me on my lips then he whispered in my ear he was going to go fast and hard.
    My body went into shivers as he said that he started unbuttoned my bra and slid off my panties. As he took of his shirt I lick my lips as he takes off his pants. He puts my legs on his shoulders then he smirk as he thrusts inside me fast.
     He tells me who pussy this is I moaned out yours daddy. That's when he went faster and harder he put my legs down and continued to go deeper until I felt it in my stomach. He put one hand on my throat and the other one on my breasts. I couldn't take it no more I said, "Fuck! Go faster make me cum daddy." He grabbed my waist he went extremely fast my pussy was throbbing as he was going deeper and harder. I was cumming and squirting everywhere.
   He took the handcuffs off the bed rail and told me to get in a doggy style position so I did what he ask. He grabbed both my arms he took off my heels getting my feet and he got a tie and tied them together. He then pulled my hair and said, "I'm going to fuck you until I cum inside of you." He then put his penis inside me going extremely fast and extremely hard. I was moaning so loud I'm pretty sure the neighbors could hear. As he did grunts he went deeper and deeper pulling my hair. He told me to say daddy destroy my pussy when I did he proceeded to go faster and harder I started cumming and squirting again.
   He said, "I'm cumming." I was too he went extremely fast he shot a big load of cum inside me. Then he uncuffed me saying that's was amazing beautiful kissing me passionately I smile and agreed.