𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓒𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓕𝓵𝔂 // 𝕋𝕠𝕞 ℝ𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖

- Crush -
"Fifteen times-"

"What?"

"That's how many times you've looked at Riddle in the past-what now like-" He rose a brow as he eyed his seat mate ", five minutes..." Abraxas pointed out in a 'Creeped out' way.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms ", Oh whatever do you mean? Oh I know! You must be jealous, yes thats it-"

Just before I could finish my sentence he puts a finger in my lips to shush me. He sighs and bows his head down tsk'king at me, this made me a bit annoyed.

"Listen, we all have dreams-" And then I punched him right in the face.

Just kidding, Riddle's in the same room so I must be on my best behavior! Instead I placed a finger on his as well in place of my lips. I smile and breathe in and out ", Sir.Malfoy, it is quite rude too talk to me in such a manner! Do you not know who I am?"

He rolled his eyes and traced his finger to my knuckles reaching my pinky ", Miss.Blanc as far as I recalled my father was the minister of magic-"

"-Ah-Ah- AH! He's the secretary mine is the minister of magic!" I close his hand to a fist and held it with both hands ", please don not forget your place, Abraxas."

He rolled his eyes ", The election for the new minister is coming up, my father will win."

"For your sake I hope so dearie!" I teased while releasing his hand.

Me and Abraxas were seat mates, we had magic history with Avery and Riddle~ Have I not mentioned how much I fancy him? Because most say it's obvious.