✰☺︎︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11☺︎︎✰

Elliots pov
I woke up in Tommy's lap,shaking him so he could wake up,I fell out of his bed with a thud.
"Owww..." I groan,getting up from the floor,because of the thud I made when I fell on the floor Tommy woke up and looked at me on the floor.
"You okay?"
"Do I look like I am?" I say sarcastically,staring up at him on the floor,he laughed at what I said and reached out a hand to help me off the floor.
'God his laugh is so cute'
'...I have a crush on him,don't I?...but he's straight'
I take his hand and get off the floor,he passed me my hoodie and I put it on. It was a light green with a heart on it.Tommy gently ran his hand through my hair and I melted at his touch as he continued to play with my hair.After a while of him playing with my hair,I got up and decided to go home.

"If you're planning on going back there,I'm coming with you." Tommy said,getting up and standing next to me.

"Sir yes sir!" I say, saluting him in a joking way.He gently pulled my head up by my chin and stared into my soul.

"You have pretty eyes." He blurted out,his thumb carefully grazing my cheek.He bopped my nose and we walked out of his house.

Time skip

We made it to our house,it was loud(and when I say loud I mean louder than Tommy screaming while you're using headphones on full volume) so I was scared to go in I mean, wouldn't you if someone accused you of something and then chased you out of your home?I slowly unlocked the door and opened it,Tommy entered first and I followed behind.He held my hand as we walked in,we looked inside the living room I see my dad and mum screaming at eachother.
I hid behind Tommy at the doorway and soon we got noticed.My dad asked Tommy who he was and Tommy walked in,he towered over my dad and I still stood in the doorway.I slowly came up next to him,and Tommy started talking to my father.
"May I ask you why you accused Elliot of something he didn't do then proceed to chase him out of a house that he gives money towards?" he asked my father with a smile that said 'I'll drag you to hell with me you fucking cunt'.Don't ask me how he knew I paid the bills in the house but,oh well.
After a bit of talking(screaming) Tommy walked up the stairs to my room and locked the door behind us.He grabbed my waist,took one look at me and gently kissed my forehead.
"He doesn't need to stand up for me,but he does.Does he care about me?"