Chapter 2

Percy's POV

3000 years later 

After years of searching for the one ring, Percy gave up. He had already searched half of middle earth after all. Currently he was near the east gate of Moria, a recently overthrown dwarven kingdom. Percy ran towards a small breaking in a cliff where a rock easily the size of a school bus flew down and almost crushed him. He was almost to the gate. Just a few more steps. Luckily, he got to the cave right when the snow began to pour from the grey cloud. A mine of bones and stone lay before his eyes. He walked with prowess through the mine, his cloak dragging against the bones and skeletons of the fallen. He then proceeded to mend the door so no orcs would disturb him. He had finally reached the Mines of Moria; he could finally rest easy away from the disturbances of Arda.

Thorin's POV

Thorin Oakensheild marched with a Dwarven army towards his goal: reclaim Moria. His father, Thrain, led the army with Thorin's grandfather, Thror. The east gate of Moria came into view. A line of well-equipped dwarven warriors faced the east gate. "Prepare to Attack!" Thrain yelled out to his people. An army of orcs, goblins, and other misshapen creatures of woe led by a hooded figure marched out of the east gate. "Nazgul," Thorin muttered. "CHARGE!" The dwarves charged into battle with their axes, spears and shields at ready. The strongest orc, Azog, began smashing dwarves, And the Ringwraith guarded the entrance. Thror charged Azog, but was cut off by the Ringwraith. Thror raised his axe and managed to cut the Ringwraith. Thorin didn't expect anything, but blood dripped from its cloak. Thorin's eyes widened. How, how could this be. Perhaps it was not a Ringwraith. After all, they were all hidden away in that dreaded Necromancer feeding ground. Thorin turned away, knowing it was wasteful to question the workings of the one. He slashed through an orc and turned once again and stabbed a goblin. Unfortunately, he was too distracted to see Thror get ripped to shreds by the Nazgul's blade. Thorin yelled in anger and charged the Ringwraith, completely forgetting that it couldn't be killed. However, it blocked him and disarmed him. The Nazgul knocked Thorin down and raised its bronze sword. Thorin looked around for a solution, his eyes coming upon a piece of wood to block the attack. Thorin managed to grab a sword and cut off the monster's hand, leaving it to cry out in pain as a human hand fell from his sleeve. Thorin rose his sword, but the Nazgul quickly rolled away, seething in anger. "MY FUCKING HAND!!! "It screamed. Odd talk for a Ringwraith. "Sucks doesn't it, to lose a body part." (Yeah, I know that sounds weird) Thorin said with an emotionless expression. The Nazgul weakly rose his blade with his left hand. Thorin threw his piece of wood at the monster, smacking it strait between the eyes. It crumpled to the ground. Thorin didn't bother to kill it, it would die anyway. So ended the battle for Moria, where all seven houses of the dwarves succeeded in a fight against the orcs of Angmar, and the goblins of the Misty Mountains. 

Percy's POV  

Percy clutched his arm as he stumbled back to Mordor, the last place he could remember to be safe for him. Minas Morgul perhaps. The city had already fallen to the Witch King. He would take him in.

Upon Arrival, the Witch king had left his throne to confront Percy; and after a long argument between the two; Percy was welcomed in. It was weird being among his brethren after so many years. They looked weaker and less skilled than they did all of those years before. Percy soon learned of the news of Sauron's return, and he was more or less happy to say the least. Because he had a plan. A plan that would revolutionize all of Arda, from Valinor to the farthest east. All he had to do was find that dreaded Ring.

60 Years Later

Percy Jackson stared through his hood, eyeing a small creature, too small to be a man, and too big to be a child. He felt a strange sensation coming from it, and just then he knew what it had. The curly haired man had somehow collected the ring and was keeping it in his pocket. Percy snook up behind him raising his sword when a shout caught the small man's attention. "Behind you Frodo! "The Small man instantly began to run, relying on his instincts. "Stay, young fellow, I just wish to talk to you, "Percy said with a smile under his hood. As he was about to deal the killing blow, a tall man jumped in front of him and struck his sword from his hand. "I think not, evil soul, now face your judgment before the Valar and perish. "Gandalf the Grey said Defiantly. Percy grabbed riptide from the ground and the two Men fought. Percy slit Gandalf's hand and Gandalf returned the blow with a slit through Percy's Elbow. "Surrender the ring and Sauron will Pardon you, "Percy Growled, knowing that not to be true.  Percy then jabbed towards Gandalf's heart, catching him off-guard. The small man jumped in front of the blade and parried it with his knife. Percy hissed in anger as Gandalf told the hobbit to flee. "Just wait, stupid wizard, the Dark One is going to destroy you. "Percy then melted into shadow, Gandalf catching only a small glimpse of the smirk under the hood.

Word Count 934