Chapter 2

Eren woke up and went to the bathroom he washed his face, he heard Armin's humming and followed the humming, he opened the door he saw Armin took a shower he took off his clothes and joined him, he poked Armin's hips Armin turned around and said "Bastard." Eren smile and said "gotcha." He put his hands on Armin's cheek, he said "hear me out okay, I bit you last night because your blood tastes so sweet and so warm." Armin blushed and kissed him in the lips Eren grabs soap bar and rubbed Armin's back then Armin grabs soap bar and rubbed Eren's back they're stopped kissing, Eren said "wow that's a best first kiss ever." Armin said "in the shower, yeah." They continues taking a shower.

Armin laying on his bed and reading a book, Eren walked towards Armin and asked "can I lay on your bed with you?" Armin said "sure." Eren laying on Armin's bed he blushed, Armin looked at Eren and said "Eren are you alright, you're blushed" Eren said "yeah I'm alright, it's just that I'm hungry and I need to drink your blood but I can't." Armin put a book on the bedside, he brushed his hair to the side, he pulled his shirt collar to the side and said "yes you can, I still don't care what you are because I love you." Eren's eyes widened because Armin say the word "I love you" he pushes him down to his bed and top of him he bit his neck, Armin's eyes widened, he moans and said "Eren it feels good, in the meantime, your fangs are so extremely sharp." Eren stopped biting his neck and said "I wish you wouldn't say that." He smirk he unbutton Armin's shirt and biting his collarbone, Armin moans and put his hand on Eren's head, Eren stopped biting his collarbone he blushed and said "I'm sorry." Armin said "it's alright, you can take as much as you need." Eren said "that's very nice of you but I'm full for now." He licked Armin's neck and his collarbone he wiped his mouth off, he kissed him in the lips Armin wrapped his arms around his neck Eren wrapped his arm around his back and pulled him up they stopped kissing, Eren and Armin laying back to Armin's bed.