°•.•°•Renchin°•.•°•

Renchin
(N.) A group of people who stan Renjun.

Synonyms: NCT, humans, injeolmi (unofficial)

It's a lie if someone said they find Renjun unattractive. The man's a human magnet, attracting everyone's attention on him even if he isn't in need of it.

Because of his ability to attract others, the theory spread that God spilled all his might when creating Renjun. The guy can be sexy, cute, scary, smart, talented, beautiful and many more compliments to come.

And so this guy grew up with a group of people, who formed a fandom when they understood the meaning of such thing.

Called Renchin based on Renjun's idea. It stands for Renjun's friends which is painful to hear for the group of people, but oh well...

There are 22 people in total in this fandom, they're called the leaders in it since they created it and are the closest to him.

And these people are people who truly would stay with Renjun through thick and thin.

NCT, or also known as, Neo Culture Technology.

🎈Purely @Neo_lemons scrap idea. This books is only some kind of doodle book for spilling all my renjun x all fluff plots, so it isn't a main story to update.
🎈Sloth and random updates, plot differs as I said. Doesn't have a steady plot line cause most of it will be fluff.
🎈"Stan Huang Renjun." ~ Renchins