Chapter 6 - Boyfriend?

Michaels POV

I woke up wrapped around Luke and basicly on top of him. I looked up to his bright blue eyes staring back down at me, his hair was almost flat against his forehead.

"morning beautiful, sleep well?" I felt my cheeks heat up almost as soon as the words left his mouth. I nodded and laid my head back down on his chest. He slowly snaked his arms around my waist. I wiggled a bit to try and get even closer to his warm embrace.

"Hey babe?" I almost shivered at the sound of this pet name.

"Wait I didn't mean- uh what do you wanna do?"

"C-cuddles?" I mumbled into his chest.

"We can keep cuddling if you want" he smiled and squeezed a bit harder around my lower back.

"Uh- Mikey? Can I call you that? Nevermind, can I do something?"

"W-what is i-it?"

Promise you won't be mad?"

"P-promise, w-what is i-it" he tilted my head so I was facing him. He started leaning in. It was just a simple peck but it felt like time stopped. I lifted my hand and be brushed my fingertips over my lips. He was beaming he looked so happy that he just kissed me. I was happy too for the first time in what felt like a million years I actually felt happy. I slung my arms around him and just hugged him.

"Michael will you be my boyfriend?"