12

I opened an eye.

I opened both my eyes.

I look around.

I look up.

I look down where both my hands were placed perfectly on my thighs where my legs were sprawled against the grass.

I seemed to be leaning on something.

I saw the leaves, the few branches I had above me, the wind gently blew the leaves and for the first time in what seemed like forever, the line of sunlight hit my face, I squinted my eyes at the brightness but I felt kind of happy.

I was able to feel the warm breeze.

I heard some birds chirping.

I guess you could say I was sort of relaxed.

I didn't find the need to inspect wether this was another sick illusion, as I leaned further back against the thick tree trunk, savouring the moment for as long as it had to live.

And of course, it was not long lived.

I had my eyes shut, but after hearing some voices and whimpers, I had no choice but to open them.

I don't know if it was a good decision or not.

Not so far from when I was at, I saw four boys huddled around something.

No, not something.

Someone.

I saw the tallest boy out of the four take the boy that was on the ground by a forceful yank of a fistful of his hair.

I caught a glimpse of the boy.

That boy.

Him.

It was him.

He didn't say anything as the boys continued to taunt him.

Even after another boy punched him in the stomach.

He clutched his stomach, teary eyes casted down, but he didn't say anything.

It was when the boy who still had his hair in his fist yanked harder on his hair and whispered something in his ear and laughing evilly did he whimper.

My heart dropped, and I was filled with anger, hatred against the four boys made me want to-

I stood up and started to walk towards them.

But I hit myself against something before I could.

A wall?

I turned around.

I was in a room.

Judging by the medical posters, white walls with cabinets and drawers labeled with 'band aids' and 'ice packs', and a bed, I was in a nurses' room.

My eyes landed to the door as it slowly opened, a woman in her mid thirties was helping the young boy in, alongside another fairly pretty girl why had both her hands supporting the left side of the boy so he could easily walk.

They laid him down on the bed, the nurse hiked up his uniform to reveal bruises that have begun to bruise painfully as she tried treating it making the boy hiss in pain and scrunching his face trying to get through the procedure.

After a few minutes of treating the boy, the woman spoke.

"Dear, how did you manage to get these bruises?"

"I-I just got bruised up in a tough game of football..."

The girl who was still present in the room spoke up,

"Miss Greenfield, he's lying. Four boys from the upper grade dragged him out of the hallway to beat him up outside school grounds!"

"Oh dear, is that true?" She looked at the boy in shock and surprise.

"N-no, Miss.."

"Lying won't help you with anything, boy....."

"I can handle it...."

"We ought to tell the principal!"

"No no please don't, they'd come after me if it spread around!"

"Does your mother know?" The girl asked him.

He didn't answer, all he did was look back down with a sad look on his face.

And as a E began being traced onto my wrist, I immidiately knew.

No, she didn't.
Nor would she care.

R-A-Y-D-O-U- 'E'

-----------
I finally got to purchase SWS' Madness album and omFG ITSSOFUCKINGGOODEEK.
better off dead shows that they legit understand like wow
mom needs to release a studio version of colors or i'm goING TO GO batshit insane
I hope ya'll are doing greattt :-----)