Episode 1 :

"Oh, God! Why is it not turning red! Am getting late!!" - a girl in her mid-20s spoke to herself, frustrated.

**** traffic light turns red

"Finally!" - she exclaimed under her breath.

While she was about to walk, she saw an old lady struggling with some luggage. She didn't think twice before walking towards her, picking up most of the stuff and helping her cross the road. When they had reached the other side of the road, y/n gave her a bright smile. A smile so genuine that was filled with affection and respect!

 A smile so genuine that was filled with affection and respect!

Old lady - "Girl, thank you so much. Hope you soon get a piece of good news and your life is always filled with happiness."

Y/n smiled and said " Halmeoni, gamsahabnida."

" I need to keep going, you will get a cab from here." y/n said and *both of them smiled*

********

"Table no 5. Sir, your order is ready." - the waiter called out.

A young man moved his serious gaze towards him. Keeping his iPad and documents inside his messenger bag, he grabbed his morning coffee and said with a deep voice -

"Here." and paid for it.

The tall man with broad shoulders then walked out. It won't be wrong to say that he is blessed with a PERFECT body.

 It won't be wrong to say that he is blessed with a PERFECT body

He got into his car and drove off to his destination.

After parking his car, he headed inside a huge skyscraper. That's when he got a call. Seeing the caller ID, he sighed and cut the call. Heading in, he was greeted by everyone.

Before entering his cabin, he said - "Miss. Zuo please bring today's schedule right away."

Miss. Zuo - "Yes sir."

********

Y/n rushed in when Ye-Joon asked - "Y/n, how come you are late today? I can't believe WOWW."

"Will you just shut up, you know what am late because of you!"

"Wait what, how can I be the reason!?"

"You were the one who pestered me to go to that stupid club then I returned home late so could not get up on time." y/n said pushing him to enter her cabin.

He followed her inside.

Oh well here is Y/n's outfit:

"You didn't even drink so why did you get up late?"

Before y/n could say anything... Ye-Joon continued "Oh yes, you are such a sleepy head huh" and starts laughing.

"Will you go or should I..." she gestured to throw a book she was reading on her way here.

"wohooo wait wait am going LOL."

"Oh listen you know that mechanic right, just ask him to come and repair my car, it broke down in the morning I don't know why!" - y/n said.

"Ohk sure but on one condition..." y/n looked at him raising an eyebrow.

"Accompany me to the club today too."

"Do you have a death wish!?"

And he left laughing because he was successful in pissing her off. 

*******************************************************************************

Heyo lovelies,

Hope you liked the first episode. I will try to make it better. Do not forget to vote and tell me how it was hehe. Thanks for reading! :))