Chapter 14

It was early in the morning, and Ella just woke up. She was thinking about the whole situation. Of course, she still has feelings for Chun, but somehow she wasn't nervous around him anymore. This was good, because she can't risk anymore accidents now that she's pregnant. She sighed and looked at her stomach, she could see it has become bigger, it was like a bump. She thinks that Chun doesn't like her in return. He was just being nice to her because she was pregnant with his child and well, he was just naturally nice. She sighed again and wondered about how nice he treats his servants. Yesterday, she saw that they had high respects for him.

She thought more and more about him until she was determined to make him like breakfast.

She went to the kitchen. However, she didn't know what kind of food he likes.

She sat at the dining table to make guesses when one of the maids came in.

"Good Morning. What are you doing here, miss?" she asked.

Ella wasn't supposed to be in the kitchen, she just got there yesterday. Plus, she wasn't a maid.

In the Wu household the maids do all the house chores. That is what they're hired to do.

"Oh, Uhh...Good Morning! I just came here to ...."

"...make breakfast for Mr. Wu?" the maid finished her sentence for her, teasing her.

With wide eyes, she looked at the maid. "How did you know?!" she exclaimed.

She's definitely a girl who does not know how to keep her secret!

"A maid can tell, miss. Now, do you need any help? Mr. Wu told us not to let you do hard work."

"Oh."

"My name is Karen. If you need my help you can just call my name."

"Thank you Karen, you can call me Ella. I actually need your help, because I don't know what your master likes. Do you know what he likes?"

"I have been here for almost 5 years; I think I know what he likes."

"Thank you!!!"

"You don't have to thank me, because he's not really picky. He eats almost everything except for fatty foods."

"Let's get to work then."

Both ladies helped each other in preparing breakfast for Chun.

--

"Good morning!!!" Chun greeted while coming down the stairs already in his suit ready to go back to work.

"I don't have time for breakfast today so you're going to have to eat without me." He told Ella, who was waiting for him, sitting at the entertainment room.

She sadly nodded her head and headed to the kitchen after telling him not to starve himself.

Chun headed to work without knowing Ella made him breakfast while Ella was disappointed her efforts just went down the drain.

--

At work, all Chun could think about was his mother.

He didn't know what she thought about Ella and he kept wondering what would happen when they will meet.

He was worried that she wouldn't like Ella and force her to abort the baby.

But then, maybe he was just thinking too much.

He is what we call Mama's boy.

He has high respects for his mother and took her as a role model.