DISCLAIMER

WELCOME

┗━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━┛

Hello, my loves, first of all thank you for choosing to read "Perfect Storm", this is my first serious fanfic, so I want to clear somethings beforehand.

╰┈➤ I do not own anything except my original characters, and their respective storylines and plots. Everything belongs to its respective owners.

╰┈➤ This book will contain some detailed mature topics. So please read at your own risk.

╰┈➤ Trigger Warnings: PTSD, self-harm, sexual assault, panic attacks, mentions of suicidal thoughts, abuse, murder, blood, gore, violence, body dysmorphia, alcoholism, drug use, survivor's guilt. Please take your mental health into consideration before you continue to read this story.

╰┈➤ Hateful comments will be deleted, blocked or reported. 

╰┈➤ up All my original characters are going to be dark. Some will have major flaws and it is their part of character development. If you do not like dark or morally questionable characters, I request you to stop reading this book. I will not tolerate any disrespectful comments or pms. 

╰┈➤ I won't be following much of the Legacies storyline but more of my own original plot and there will be major changes in many ways as we go through the seasons.

╰┈➤ Do not plagiarize my work, idea/plot or even my dialogues. All my characters also belong to me and if I write something that doesn't belong to me, I will be informing you people in the starting of the chapter.

╰┈➤ If not mentioned all of the graphics are taken from Pinterest.

╰┈➤ English is not my 1st language so please don't mind me if I make any spelling or grammatical errors. Please also remind me in the comments if I have made any mistake in the chapters.

╰┈➤ There will be the family of Winchesters in my book, and I would like to inform you that the name is no way related to the show 'Supernaturals' but was just merely chosen by me because I liked the name very much.

╰┈➤ There will be Elena bashing as much as possible.

╰┈➤ Hope you enjoy the story.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚗: 

𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙼𝚘𝚍𝚎

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌