𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

═════════•°•ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ•°•═════════

Lexi was just shit-faced drunk.

She didn't know what got into her but for some reason, she just wanted to drink her mind away.

Talk about alcoholism in life.

But oh well, life had thrown many curveballs at her so Lexi was very much obliged to throw her need for booze in her life's way.

It was Karma, bitch.

And to her drinking credit, she had very sneakily downed what felt like 8 bottles of alcohol. (Don't ask where she got all those bottles from)

Though right now weed would be very nice too.

Ok new mission.

Find a weed-holding teen.

Lexi stumbled a little as she tried to walk but she presumed that constant drinking did conquer a lot of drunk problems she used to have.

She silently started her drunken hazed walk, taking the long way to the teen's group sitting somewhere she was sure it would be gothy.

Wait she did not know where they were so what was the point of taking a long way?

How dare this bitch of a life uno reverse Lexi's drunken state back to her.

What a true bitch honestly.

But right there and then she collided with someone.

Now, a drunken Lexi was a goofy Lexi so God knows what she would say to the person who bumped into her

"I am so sorry" the person turned out to be a woman.

Ok, so instant sorry meant it was not a teen she bumped into.

Maybe a person who is aged she guessed.

Wait a minute why doesn't she just look up so that she can see the woman just talking.

But when she looked up to see the nice woman who said sorry to her the only problem that arose was that the woman in front of her was Lena.

Aunt Lena.

"Oh no Lena it's ok," Lexi said hoping she did not slur her way through this conversation.

But Lena frowned instead.

"Lexi honey are you feeling fine" Elena now moved a little closer to the Salvatore girl to get a nice look on her face.

Elena just smiled looking at the screen.

She could understand oh how Lexi might have just needed a motherly figure in her life.

Elena might have been a lot of things in her life, but she was not a monster to think anyone could just lead their life without a parental touch.