Chapter 2

First few chapters will be all about the past life of Gulf and Tha.

Tha, "Gulf today you will be going school behave nicely and don't just play around. Listen to what Teachers teach."

Baby Gulf (Too excited) "Yesss Mom. Let's go meet friends."

Thanit Face palmed hearing Him and said, "Did you hear I said about learning and studying you only want to play. God what should I do about this kid."

Baby Gulf, "Talks to his Baby Gulfie I m going to make more friends and will bring them here to play with you too."

Tha gives up as it's no use talking to Gulf as He is in his own world.

After reaching in His class he saw everything with full of excitement and enthusiasm. Gulf's teacher  also liked this bubbly kid with dimples as rest kids were still crying and throwing tantrums. Gulf was only kid who was giggling and had even started playing with blocks. Teacher went to him and asked him few questions which he replied with full of smiles.

After all kids were settled Teacher started teaching.

Nursery rhymes were being played on and kids were asked to recite along. Some were trying to sing, some were still sobbing, some were listening but as usual our Baby was full-on dancemode. He was clapping and singing loudly. One more kid joined him. Other kid hold GULF'S hand and started to dance along.

As the rhymes came to end Teacher gave few chocolates to kids and told next time if all want more chocolate then should stop crying and learn and sing along.

Hearing this Gulf got up from his seat and towards teacher's chair and asked, "Teacher I clapped danced sung."

Teacher, "Yes you did very good."

Gulf, "But you gave me same like Mild, only one chocolate." He had a cute pout while saying that.

Teacher, Understood his sulking face and said, "Ok! so you want more chocolate"

Gulf After thinking for few moments said, "No but I want something more. But what don't know." He again had same cute pout.

Teacher was laughing internally as She knew He wanted to be pampered but didn't know how to say it.

Teacher, "How about I pat your head and if tomorrow you came fully learned will make u sit next to me so you can see the whole class like me".

Gulf got very excited. He jumped on his place and nodded his head repeatedly. Teacher cudn't stop from laughing seeing his priceless reaction and patted his head and asked him to go back to his seat. Whole day passed by without much trouble.

While going back Gulf was talking nonstop about his day.

As soon as he reached his room he went to his Baby Gulfie and again told him everything about his day. Tha asked him to stop and freshenup first have his snacks and then play. Gulf obeyed his Mom and did the same. After he was done with his chores he once again made his baby Gulfie sit across him and started singing his nursery rhyme. Father who was passing by stopped to hear him but cudn't understand much, but also cudn't help laughing as his pronounciation were hilarious.

Gulf, "Tinkle Tinkle ettle star,

         How I onder out you are

         Up above ourld so high

        Like a di di di di di don't know"

Father cudn't help himself and sat next to Gulf and asked him why was he having pout on his cute face.

Gulf,"I forgot my rim and again there's a pout".

Father, "What's Rim.?"

Gulf, "Rim I learn in school now but I forgot."

Father took few seconds to understand it's rhyme he is saying about. He then told Gulf, "It's ok you can learn tomorrow at school again no need to be sad."

But Gulf made more sulky face. He wanted to learn it fully as then he would be able to sit next to his teacher. He told Father everything about why he wants to learn full Rim.

Father just shook and patted his head and asked him to listen again carefully and try to memorize it properly this time.

Whole evening Gulf was singing his rhyme, irritating Tha a lot. And when he would get stuck he would ask Tha what it is and again start singing. Tha was thinking will this be everyday routine then he needs to go in different room to complete his study.

Next day at School Gulf was all excited about his Rim as he had learnt it fully by night.

As soon as he entered he ran towards his friend he made yesterday Mild and told him he can sing his Rim fully and will be sitting next to teacher. However his Teacher had not taken any of yesterday's words seriously and started her Teachings. 

After some more time passed by When Teacher didn't asked about Rhymes Gulf felt very sad. He was feeling down as he had practice too hard but saw that his teacher forgot about yesterday's talk. As school came to an end, He went over to his teacher with a sad face and said, "I won't talk to you. You are Bad. I don't like you."

Teacher was bit shocked hearing this and thought what made Gulf say so. After thinking hard she remembered her chat with Him and felt bad about forgetting and felt sorry for the poor kid. She decided to do something about it very next day.

After coming back Gulf was still sulking he was so moodless that even Tha could feel bad and tried to cheer him up. Eventually after sometime Gulf was back to his normal self.

Next day in school Gulf was still little bit sad but not much as Mild was making him play with blocks.

As soon as Teacher saw Gulf's face down She called him over and asked him to sing his nursery rhyme. Gulf was bit shocked but got excited immediately and started singing his rhyme very loudly and full of energy. All other kids also joined him as even they were feeling happy seeing Gulf  laughing and clapping while singing his rhyme.

As promised His teacher made him sit next to her which made Gulf feel very happy and he gave his World's Best Bubbly smile. 

On the way back Gulf was back to his giggles,playful mood. He told all about his day again non-stop to whom ever he met till he went off to his Dreamland.

Do comment on how is the story.