Get this book for free (limited time only)!

Before we get to the free stuff, it's time to announce the cover contest winner.

Congratulations to Shaheen Po! Your submission will be the official cover of Hunted: Tales of the Shadows.

Check it out; it's just perfect for the book: https://typewriterpub.com/author/e-louise/##htots-cover.

Some entries were from my publisher's graphic artists, but your submissions were just as good, if not better! I'm so impressed, you guys. Thank you so much for joining.

Because you've been really helping me out in this launching process, you deserve a gift from me. As I’ve mentioned before, we're giving away bonus chapters!

There she is again in the place so familiar to her—the forest—guarding the town of Ellis Ridge from whatever creatures sent from the Darkness.

Shadow Lotus has spent years of training to hone her skills as a hunter and is capable of protecting those who cannot protect themselves. She is admired by her kind and creatures from different realms. But to her enemy, even the mention of her name makes them tremble in fear.

She is the famous Shadow Lotus.

However, behind her strong facade lies the bitter past she wants to bury too deep that it can no longer emerge in her consciousness. Perhaps she is such a skillful hunter because it is the only way she can compensate for the pain brought by the death of her parents.

Yes, they see what she only allows them to see. After all, being a hunter is part of her identity. She is destined to kill whatever or whoever deserves death. She has to continue her haunt.

What else awaits her in the forest?

When will she be ready to unearth her past?

You can get it on Amazon for free until September 20. After this week, it will still be available on the said platform for a good price. Go get your copy, though, while it's still free!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09G72P64L

I will see you in the next post!