81. disgusting!

You walked along the small stone road around the school, many students came and went, many people were talking and laughing, in a trance you recalled the time when you was in university with Yuri, at that time you both are best friends.

At first many students bullied you both because both of you belongs to poor family and weren't good at socializing, you always saved Yuri later on she suddenly appeared being first Miss Kim of the Kim family, your friendship with her didn't change instead she treated you very well, what she get everything give it to you, she would do anything for you and never regret being good sisters, share everything to eachother but regarding the matter of liking the same person, you felt for the first time that heaven really made a big joke with you.

She actually liked your husband and they just happened to be in love with each other then what could you say? then what could you complain about?

The two of them were in love, could you go and separate them? therefore you didn't blame them, however you would not forgive her, you both are no longer be good sisters after all, you're not a magnanimous woman.

You stopped and looked at the man who was standing not so far, the man was wearing a white shirt with his formal coat, he stood there tall and slender, the sunlight reflected on his body as if a layer of warm white light was cast on his body making his entire body become gentle.

You didn't expect him to appear Infront of you all day, don't he have anything to do! didn't he went for work! you looked at his doting and gentle brows and tears suddenly welled up in your eyes, you looked at him with red eyes, he stand there for long and walked towards you.

"Has everything been settled?"

His voice was gentle as if an elder was caring, at this moment you suddenly felt that you needed a shoulder to lean on but he was your husband's elder brother after all, after this thought appeared clearly in your mind, you pursed your lips and turned around to leave, no matter how weak you're, you didn't need to lean on anyone's shoulder.

Lee Donghae, Jeon Jungkook & Jeon Jeonghan...

You didn't deserve the love of those men.

one by one....

Your hands was grabbed by him and blocked your way "Do you only know how to run?" you struggled to pulled your hand but he pulled you into his arms "Have you seen him look for you these two days? if he cared about you, he would not leave you like this."

His words pierced your heart like needles and you pushed him away forcefully "It's none of your business."

"You said it's none of my business and I don't want to care about your business but other than me, is there anyone else who cares about your life and death? Y/n, can you look back at me? I am the one who has been standing behind you all this time, I have given you a heart and truly like you, isn't it good for you to turn your liking him towards me?"

You turned your head around in amusement "It seems that your feelings for me are so easy to change? Do you think I want to like him? if possible, I would rather never marry into the Jeon family."

You struggled "Do you regret it?" he paused for a moment "Then I will take you away." you looked up at him "What did you say?"

"I will take you away from here, out of city and far away."

You made fist that hand grabbed by him "Jeon Jeonghan, are You crazy? You can't say something like that I am your Sister-in-law."

"You are not my real sister-in-law, why are you pretending in front of me? or do you think you can reject me with this excuse?" he pulled you more closely staring seriously "Do you think I don't know anything about you and him? he forced you to sighed the contract and asked you to leave Jeon family in half of a year, right?"